Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I went blonde!
I'm in low lighting, so it looks yellowish, but it's very white blonde!

I scared the crap out of DF when he got home from work, he didn't recognize me at first, and thought "WHO THE FUCK IS WALKING TOWARD ME?!" lol

*I added another pic from today, with better lighting.
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Cute!
pinktardis
by Pinky on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Looks great! I love your eyebrow shape. I've been thinking of getting a perm myself, did it damage your hair much?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

you look very hot *whistles* gorgeous!

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Brave and cute
blessedtohave7
by Bahama Mama on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Cute
katemckenzie
by Kate on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Thanks! I love my eyebrows lol
The perm didn't do much damage my hair at all, there was only one curl that got a little fried at the end, but I just trimmed that away.

Quoting pinktardis: Looks great! I love your eyebrow shape. I've been thinking of getting a perm myself, did it damage your hair much?
pinktardis
by Pinky on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM
That's awesome! I've heard that the technique has vastly improved since the 80's but I don't know anyone who's had one recently. I've always wanted curls!

Do you do everything yourself?

Quoting katemckenzie: Thanks! I love my eyebrows lol
The perm didn't do much damage my hair at all, there was only one curl that got a little fried at the end, but I just trimmed that away.

Quoting pinktardis: Looks great! I love your eyebrow shape. I've been thinking of getting a perm myself, did it damage your hair much?
katemckenzie
by Kate on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Mostly, yes. I didn't do the perm, I let my friend use me as a hair model for her cos school test, but other than that, no one else has touched my hair since 8th grade, with the exception of when DF shaved me bald when I began losing my hair.

Quoting pinktardis: That's awesome! I've heard that the technique has vastly improved since the 80's but I don't know anyone who's had one recently. I've always wanted curls!

Do you do everything yourself?

Quoting katemckenzie: Thanks! I love my eyebrows lol

katemckenzie
by Kate on Aug. 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Bump
Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM
LOVE love love it!! Looks great on you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN