Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I went blonde!
I'm in low lighting, so it looks yellowish, but it's very white blonde!

I scared the crap out of DF when he got home from work, he didn't recognize me at first, and thought "WHO THE FUCK IS WALKING TOWARD ME?!" lol

*I added another pic from today, with better lighting.
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Replies (41-50):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Ooooohhhh no. I've had blonde before. I looked like an asshole. I like keeping my own hair dark. Plus the maintenance on hair that light would get old for me. I might dye a couple of my dreads blonde for fun, that's enough of a pop of color for me. It looks nice on you though.

Quoting katemckenzie: You could do it! I'm Greek, pale as fuck, but with olive undertones.

Quoting rfhsure: It looks good. I have fair skin but it has olive tones so blonde looks awful on me. You pull it off well. The darker the better, for my own.
the.B.karma
by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:03 PM

I like it alot blonde! Nice

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM
I like your haircut. I've never had short hair, but I was considering chopping it. Eeek I have a big nose so a pixie cut wouldn't work, but smithing a bit longer might.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Ahahaha like an actual anus?!

Quoting rfhsure: Ooooohhhh no. I've had blonde before. I looked like an asshole. I like keeping my own hair dark. Plus the maintenance on hair that light would get old for me. I might dye a couple of my dreads blonde for fun, that's enough of a pop of color for me. It looks nice on you though.

Quoting katemckenzie: You could do it! I'm Greek, pale as fuck, but with olive undertones.

Quoting rfhsure: It looks good. I have fair skin but it has olive tones so blonde looks awful on me. You pull it off well. The darker the better, for my own.
by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:48 PM

*LIKES*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:50 PM

I like you better as a brunette. I don't like this and eventually yournhair will turn to straw if it's not already.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:50 PM

It looks good and you're super cute as usual but do you ever take a pic where you smile?

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM
I'm having a similar reaction. DS was confused this morning. I hennaed mine last night. It will need a couple days to settle and oxidize before I get the final color, although I love the color it is now. I went from light blonde (my natural color) to red, and I mean RED.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, a bleached asshole.

Quoting katemckenzie: Ahahaha like an actual anus?!

Quoting rfhsure: Ooooohhhh no. I've had blonde before. I looked like an asshole. I like keeping my own hair dark. Plus the maintenance on hair that light would get old for me. I might dye a couple of my dreads blonde for fun, that's enough of a pop of color for me. It looks nice on you though.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I've done that before, I bleached out pink, got platinum blonde, and decided, what the hell, and put a white toner on it to remove any of the residual brassy tones. I loved it. I think the blonde looks good on you. It's striking.

Quoting katemckenzie: I was initially lightening it to color it bright plum, but I didn't think it would get this light, as it never has before. But I love the white blinde, so I'm going to leave it like this for awhile.

Quoting MadmanWithABox: The first and only time I went blond, naturally very dark brown and I tend to dye my hair reddish, I couldn't stop staring at the mirror. It's such a shock. Yours is cute and, when you get bored of it, think of how the colors you can achieve easily with that base! Lavender, purples, teals, blues, pinks, reds, the possibilities are endless!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN