Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your stupid neighbor

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:38 PM
  • 104 Replies

We have our first suck ass neighbor. Her kids are wild acting animals that make lots of noise and are disrespectful. It would be amazing if she got them under control but since she doesn't think it's a problem, I doubt she will.

I want to hear about your stupid neighbor. Vent here, bash them, any happy endings that doesn't involve moving, the cops or a potato launcher LOL?

by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:39 PM
I used to live next door (duplex) to a Nazi. :-D
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Well children are loud. Maybe it's time to lighten up. I'm sure our neighbors think we suck. We have 5 kids and three dogs. Our house is a noisy happy home and we like it that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:43 PM
There born again Christians who are nothing more then a bunch a dicks who have tried to sue 3 people in the neighborhood already. Threaten the other neighbors and are so homophobic they stole our politics sign that was in our yard that said we support gay marriage. Funny part is after they denied it the rest of the block went out and got there own signs and we littered the block with pro gay marriage signs and there yard was the only one with the sign that read marriage is between a man and a woman. Hehehe. They have came over to our house before and asked us to put out our fire cause there Windows were open and the smoke was bugging them. They beat a dog in the neighborhood with a stick cause they wanted it to bite him so he could sue the owner. There just a lovely bunch of coconuts
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Mine is so LOUD.....and all she does is scream at her small child....and taunt him and tease him....like...gets up nose to nose with this poor boy and screams and screeches at him....it's borderline abuse and if she doesnt knock it the fuck off I'll be placing a call into family services.

Her loudness is to the point where we can't have any peace and quiet at all.....we no longer sit in our back yard and enjoy our pool because her constant yelling is out of control

and besides that she's just dumb.....seriously the most unintelligent human being I have ever encountered!

and they invite friends over and sit around and smoke pot.....now I'm not against it at all.....but....when huge ass plumes of smoke fly into my laundry hanging out to dry.....I have a problem.....the smell of it also gets into my house if my windows are open.....and I really don't appreciate my 6 yr old son seeing them pass around a pipe.....as I said, Im not against pot but if youre going to smoke it.....have some respect for those around you....

We need to move....and soon

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:45 PM

At our last apartment/duplex our neighbors were running a Chinese food delivery out of their apartment.  24/7 smell of cooking food - manager would do nothing about it.  And then one day they were evicted and they left the food in their apartment for three months sans electricity. 

Plus that was the apartment with asshole geese that got horny at 3am. 

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Normal kid noise is cool. Waking people up in the middle of the night isn't. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well children are loud. Maybe it's time to lighten up. I'm sure our neighbors think we suck. We have 5 kids and three dogs. Our house is a noisy happy home and we like it that way.

myempyreofdirt
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM
The people next to us suuuuck. They throw parties on the worst days (like sunday), and then they all get drunk and fight. This is a working class neighborhood, so most people here have to be at work Monday morning. Their backyard is also right next to my kid's room. They wake him up with all the screaming and cussing, and police being called. I really wish they'd get their shit together. The music and talking is fine, but they literally can't have people over without drama starting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:47 PM
We have a retired neighbor that is also president of our HOA. He likes to talk...and talk some more. In our yard, preferably, so he can snoop and look at our landscaping.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:48 PM

That sucks. We had neighbors across the street that used to fight in the yard. LOUD. My son came downstairs one day and told me 'hurry mom, let's go watch the fight across the street. We could hear every word and these homes are pretty sound. I can't believe one of them didn't pass out from screaming. I hate that shit.

Quoting myempyreofdirt: The people next to us suuuuck. They throw parties on the worst days (like sunday), and then they all get drunk and fight. This is a working class neighborhood, so most people here have to be at work Monday morning. Their backyard is also right next to my kid's room. They wake him up with all the screaming and cussing, and police being called. I really wish they'd get their shit together. The music and talking is fine, but they literally can't have people over without drama starting.

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:48 PM
My neighbors got into an altercation yesterday . All of their kids are bad and they are always blaming the other children for shit (the kids are all under 5 and aggressive) I had to break up the males trying to fight, and had to put one of the females in her place . She always got her ass beat and I was trying to prevent it . Had the nerve to be upset .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)