Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HERO PIT BULL SAVES BOY FROM BEE SWARM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I love stories like this... It just goes to show that not all Pitts are bad. That you shouldn't condemn a whole breed for a few bad ones.

OREGON CITY, Ore. -- A family's pit bull is being called a hero for dragging a little boy to safety after he was attacked by a swarm of bees near his Oregon home.

Eight-year-old Jesse-Cole Shaver was exploring a creek with a group of kids from his apartment complex when one of them stepped into a rotten log, unleashing a swarm of been that had nested inside.

Jesse-Cole was stung more than 20 times and was unable to climb back up the hill to safety - that's when the family pit bull Hades came to the rescue.

"Hades saw me and came and she dragged me up to the grass and then stopped and let me crawl on her back and then took me to mom," Jesse-Cole said.

Jesse-Cole's sister Jasmine was also stung in what could have been a deadly attack because she is allergic to bees.

"It felt like a bunch of needles went into my skin, and I didn't know what was going on until the girl started yelling, 'Bees," she said.

The kids's mother says even at the hospital, doctors were still pulling bees out of their hair. But she thanks Hades for helping out.

"A couple of these kids could have got really sick or died, I'm sure of it," she said.

Hades also suffered a few stings, but everyone is home and doing fine.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Bump
ladyvamp5489
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:43 PM

thats awesome!  What an amazing dog! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I know right, i love Pitt bulls it makes me sad when people say they are killers.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

thats awesome!  What an amazing dog! 

sarbear8508
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Mobile Photo

I love this, in all honesty they're so loyal and loving. We need more stories like this one.

My pit, Ali :) he whines when the cat hisses at him. Lol.
eadyT
by Crazy B*tch on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I was glad to see this as well and no not all pitbulls are bad. These are my girls. Ginger is dangerous to squirrels, chipmunks and rabbits. If she could only catch one. The real Eady, on the right. Also my screen name is very dangerous, to bugs. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

I love stories like this... It just goes to show that not all Pitts are bad. That you shouldn't condemn a whole breed for a few bad ones.

OREGON CITY, Ore. -- A family's pit bull is being called a hero for dragging a little boy to safety after he was attacked by a swarm of bees near his Oregon home.

Eight-year-old Jesse-Cole Shaver was exploring a creek with a group of kids from his apartment complex when one of them stepped into a rotten log, unleashing a swarm of been that had nested inside.

Jesse-Cole was stung more than 20 times and was unable to climb back up the hill to safety - that's when the family pit bull Hades came to the rescue.

"Hades saw me and came and she dragged me up to the grass and then stopped and let me crawl on her back and then took me to mom," Jesse-Cole said.

Jesse-Cole's sister Jasmine was also stung in what could have been a deadly attack because she is allergic to bees.

"It felt like a bunch of needles went into my skin, and I didn't know what was going on until the girl started yelling, 'Bees," she said.

The kids's mother says even at the hospital, doctors were still pulling bees out of their hair. But she thanks Hades for helping out.

"A couple of these kids could have got really sick or died, I'm sure of it," she said.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Lol my baby's name is Taz, if there is a fly in the house he will hunt it down

Quoting eadyT:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I was glad to see this as well and no not all pitbulls are bad. These are my girls. Ginger is dangerous to squirrels, chipmunks and rabbits. If she could only catch one. The real Eady, on the right. Also my screen name is very dangerous, to bugs. Lol.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Good doggy.
eadyT
by Crazy B*tch on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:25 PM
They are funny to watch aren't they.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol my baby's name is Taz, if there is a fly in the house he will hunt it down

Quoting eadyT:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:25 PM
I always say dogs are like children, they are a product of their environment and how they are raised.

Quoting sarbear8508: I love this, in all honesty they're so loyal and loving. We need more stories like this one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN