Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have Season Pass to an Amusement Park?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:09 PM
  • 83 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have a Season Pass for an Amusement Park?

Options:

Yes and it's been worth it

Yes but we haven't used it enough

No, but it sounds fun

I hate being amused! Grrr

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 93

View Results

Hershey Park in Pennsylvania is offering the 2015 Season Pass for $130 if you pay by the end of September. It costs $62 for a regular one day ticket and it's $12 for parking. Basically, if you go twice in the year, it seems worthwhile. I haven't gone to Halloween or Christmas there and want to try those. We usually go once a year. 

ETA: Most people who have season passes are happy with them. I think it's hilarious that 10% of the respondents are picking Grrr! I hate being amused.   I hope I made those mamas smile. 

by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Disneyland and magic mountain. If we go twice we break even.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, to Busch Gardens. It's been worth it.
Verrine
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Someone actually picked "I hate being amused!" LOL

I hope it made whoever it was laugh. 

faire_jour
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

We do it for 6 Flags every year. With two visits we have paid for it.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:30 PM
We had them for idlewild for years. It was worth it. Even though last year I got them and we only went twice, I still saved money. I didn't get them this year but I'm pretty sure I'll get them next year.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Yup Disneyland. It's already paid for itself and we are going at least 2 more times.
cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:32 PM
I voted yes and it's worth it, but the kids are too young so we don't have them right now. We have done season passes to the zoo, aquariums, and such. We take lunches, we do penny souvenirs, and drink water all day so yes it's definitely worth it. We will do season passes to amusement parks when the kids are big enough also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:34 PM
I live in Southern California and had the opportunity to go to Hershey amusement park years ago and absolutely loved it! If it is only twice and I absolutely think it's worth it… How much fun for the kids!
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:34 PM

We don't have any amusement parks nearby enough for me to bother.  But I have passes to the zoo and a local forest park and they were totally worth it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:34 PM
My sister does, to Dorney, I hate it there though. They're not worth it for us, we're too busy to commit. We do get discount tickets to Hershey from the school though, thirty five dollars for adults, and twenty four for children, so we take advantage of that twice a year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)