Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my FIL won't stop touching me added info

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I've known my DH since we were 14. We have children together now 9 years on. In those 9 years his father has always been touchy and always makes sexual remarks, inappropriately touches me even as a child.
I never spoke of this with anyone until he took it too far and kissed me.
DH doesnt want to tell anyone and I still have to see this man. Have his man around me. He still finds ways of touching me even right in front of DH like pulling my bra straps, tickling me, poking me.

I don't know what to do.

I feel like he is a danger to my children. I was a young girl and he would do this. I'm hurt by my DH not saying anything or manning up! I really am. I also have a lot of empathy for him because I wouldn't know how to deal with that situation either. It would be very hard for him too,i love him enough to understand that.
I waiting for him to try and do something more, or touch me sexually so I could charge him.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Punch him. Seriously. He doesn't understand boundaries in a normal matter. Defend yourself.
WickedOpal
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:04 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm good with a nut punch.  Or kick.  Or smack the shit out of him.  I meant that last part literally.  Punch him until he shits himself.  Yeah, it would stop then for certain.  

Goodybag1
by CuteiPie on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:05 AM
Tell him with your dh around, that you don't play that shit & he will go to jail. If your dh won't speak up for you he's probably a pos who shares women with dad.
J.M.O.
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow it's horrible your dh still subjects you to such disrespectful treatment. Pulling bra straps?!?! It's been long enough & your FIL knows it's unwanted. Since your dh won't man up & call him out on it you should. Seriously flip out & punch the pervert next time he touches you. Loudly tell him to stop it. You really shouldn't have to put up with that crap especially from family!
emilynjacesmama
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM
Kick him in his balls hard. And your husband should be pissed at him right now.
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Kick him in the nuts.
Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:11 AM

I would sit dh down and tell him that while I understand that fil is his father and he is welcome to continue to have a relationship with him, I simply refuse to be around him--PERIOD.  I'd also let dh know that I feel uncomfortable with the idea of our children being around FIL because of his past behavior.  

Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Also, it really isn't a good idea to punch him in the nuts or otherwise, as he could easily call the cops and press charges and if it comes down to it, it would reflect badly on you in the case of a divorce/custody battle.

Meladonis
by Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:16 AM
3 moms liked this

I would call FIL and DH out in front of everyone,embarrass the living hell out of them. If FIL ever tried anything ever again give him a good kick in the nuts. Dh should be ashamed that he isn't sticking up for you against some creepy perv, father or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Ewww! Gross! I would seriously pack a long knife in a sheath. The next time he touched me, I'd say, "Try that again and I'll use this (pull out knife) to cut off your dick and nuts!" I would not be allowing him around my kids either. Disgusting pig. Why the hell doesn't your DH say anything? If that had been my FIL (he's deceased) my DH would have beat his ass good!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)