Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you think about your ex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
Do you ever wonder if your spouse things about their ex?Lately I wonder if mine does.I mean why wouldn't he.I'm average, I'm average pretty and quiet and there's nothing special about me.She's great.Outgoing and beautiful.She was even in project runway so she's model beautiful.They didn't split on bad terms so it's not like he hates her.I guess it's my self esteem that sucks and I'm just over thinking....or I'm just jealous of what she is and what I'm not:/
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:33 AM
Im actually very insecure when it comes to my husbands ex. We are completely opposite
I feel they have more in common. They are both career minded and both extremely smart ,

I'm a stay at home mom with just an aa degree
She is a mother and works for a great law firm she also use to star on a local tv show on the Soanish channel. I can say I beat her in the look department lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:38 AM
Lol..I kinda took a look at her fb and it made me feel so shitty.....

Quoting Anonymous 2: Im actually very insecure when it comes to my husbands ex. We are completely opposite
I feel they have more in common. They are both career minded and both extremely smart ,

She is a mother and works for a great law firm she also use to star on a local tv show on the Soanish channel. I can say I beat her in the look department lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:38 AM

I think it's normal to think about your ex's & for your SO to think about their ex's & for you to wonder. I think about some of my ex's & I wonder if my dh thinks about his ex's.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:39 AM
I don't think about my ex unless he's brought up to me, then I have to, when conversation is over, thought leaves my brain .

I know my SO does from time to time. Too many people know her for her to not be brought up. She slept with a friend out of spite, stalks SOs page and was a bartender here, now she's a bartender somewhere else. Constant little reminders I'm sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:40 AM
That's why I don't look at my husbands exs

How long have you been married

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol..I kinda took a look at her fb and it made me feel so shitty.....

Quoting Anonymous 2: Im actually very insecure when it comes to my husbands ex. We are completely opposite

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:40 AM
2 years

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's why I don't look at my husbands exs

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol..I kinda took a look at her fb and it made me feel so shitty.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:41 AM

All my exes are exes for a reason, so although they might come to my mind from time to time I don't sit around mooning over them or wishing things had been different. 

As far as my husband goes, one of my main criteria for a 'boyfriend' was that he had to be pretty smitten with me from day one AND within an appropriate amount of time had to be head-over-heels, madly in love with me.  I could never be happy in a relationship if my SO wasn't.  I'd never settle for a man who didn't make me feel like I was the most desirable woman in the world in his eyes--every woman deserves to be treated that way every day of her life.  

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:41 AM
My dh doesn't have any exes lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:43 AM
I'm sure it will pass

Quoting Anonymous 1: 2 years

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's why I don't look at my husbands exs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:43 AM
I hate his ex with the passion and I still have to see the bitch due to them having baptized 2 of his sisters kids together. And yeah im insecure and i know she only sticks around to try n stay with ties to him. Shes clinger stage 7 undercover (so she thinks) But I think about my ex and wonder what life wouldve been like. We didnt end on bad terms but he was mad when he found out I was pregnant. He had his 1st baby 8 months after me and I found myself jealous
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN