Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hi ladies

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:33 AM
  • 13 Replies

hello my name is lili and im new in this group 

photo bacec441a59ee63869b0d9-1.gif

by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KykysMomma1128
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello. Be warned a lot of ppl are very rude in this group. I hope you have thick skin.
amje
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:55 AM
2 moms liked this
This is true, but it depends on what you post or reply, how you phrase it or spell it or if it's grammatically correct or not, and who does or does not read it, and if anyone cares or if someone's in a bad mood or someone else is in a good mood and what percentage of the group has PMS and what percentage is pregnant, and if people are bored, and the size of the waves on a small unpopulated Asian beach, and if the planets are in certain alignments, & if some group members cars needs alignments, and the average rainfall in varying places on varying days, & how many group members are getting laid, and whether or not at least 3.2% of the group is having bad hair day . The group is fun IMO, and this isn't the real world so you don't need to take anything personally. Because no one knows you in person, anyway, and sometimes some women are just looking to start drama and they really don't care with whom or what it's about. But, like I said, you will have some fun and laughs and some people are really supportive and some people CAN BE really supportive if & when they want. It never stays boring on here. So Hi, nice to meet you, hope you enjoy!

Quoting KykysMomma1128: Hello. Be warned a lot of ppl are very rude in this group. I hope you have thick skin.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi. Nice to meet you! How are you tonight?
want10more
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:58 AM
2 moms liked this

aw hell, i'm just gonna say HOWDY! army wife huh? tell your man thank you for his service! i hope you have fun here and meet some great people....... as the other's said, a thick skin wouldn't hurt heh heh. but not everybody is psycho! some of us can even be nice once in a while! LOL

oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and Welcome to the group :)

Goodybag1
by CuteiPie on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey
angie729
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!

bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome :)

AilsaSeoid
by UnicornMayo on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:05 AM
1 mom liked this

'Ello.

“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.”  -Nikola Tesla

AilsaSeoid
by UnicornMayo on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM

Sassy?

Quoting amje: This is true, but it depends on what you post or reply, how you phrase it or spell it or if it's grammatically correct or not, and who does or does not read it, and if anyone cares or if someone's in a bad mood or someone else is in a good mood and what percentage of the group has PMS and what percentage is pregnant, and if people are bored, and the size of the waves on a small unpopulated Asian beach, and if the planets are in certain alignments, & if some group members cars needs alignments, and the average rainfall in varying places on varying days, & how many group members are getting laid, and whether or not at least 3.2% of the group is having bad hair day . The group is fun IMO, and this isn't the real world so you don't need to take anything personally. Because no one knows you in person, anyway, and sometimes some women are just looking to start drama and they really don't care with whom or what it's about. But, like I said, you will have some fun and laughs and some people are really supportive and some people CAN BE really supportive if & when they want. It never stays boring on here. So Hi, nice to meet you, hope you enjoy!
Quoting KykysMomma1128: Hello. Be warned a lot of ppl are very rude in this group. I hope you have thick skin.

“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.”  -Nikola Tesla

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN