Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like he forced hisself on me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I went to my boyfriends house and yes we had sex. I fell asleep and I woke up to him trying to stick it back in. This happened more than once. When I'm up I like for him to force hisself on me but when I'm sleep I just want to be left alone.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:30 AM
Tell him that.
theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:30 AM

Have you told him?

Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:30 AM
If you're not ok with that you need to draw some very clear boundaries so you are both on the same page.
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:30 AM
Then explain to him you don't like being woken up with sex . Maybe he doesn't know you don't like it .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:33 AM

yeah i'm w/ the others. tell him that's SO not okay. if he woke you up with kisses and caresses, and you said oh hell yeah? that's awesome. but when you're sleeping and want to be left alone? yeah, that's not ok.

LucidDreamer90
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:39 AM
Eh, I had a bf that did that, he ALWAYS wanted it and would beg for hours telling me that I didn't love him and shit.. it was fucking annoying. I was 16 when we first got together and 18 when I finally got smart enough to break up with him. He is the only guy I ever regretted sleeping with.

He is forcing himself on you and you need to tell him to stop if you don't want it. Even tho he is your bf it can still be rape.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Himself. Not hisself

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:42 AM
More than once and you're STILL dating him??
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this
It amazes me how many on here can open their legs but not their mouth. Tell him to stop. If he doesn't after you TELL HIM, then leave him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:26 AM
If you feel like he forced himself on you then tell him "I feel like you were raping me when I woke up to you putting your penis in my vagina without even waking me with a kiss or something so I could decide myself if I wanted your penis in me again." You must be very specific about how and when you want to have rape fantasy intercourse and very firm that it's not okay for him to do it without your willing consent and participation. I don't think he was actually trying to rape you; In the way he's been seeing things it is a big fantasy of yours & he probably thought you'd like it but thinking has gotten many men in trouble throughout history.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN