Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Everyone will know that you * A Christian post*

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:14 AM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:19 AM

I have a question.  I don't talk about my faith much because I feel I fail God too much and talk about my mistakes a lot.  I cannot stand a lukewarm Christian.  

Is it better to show your love to God intermittedly or just to pick a side; all or nothing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Confessions… Not a "Christian" group. Run forth to your people and congregate elsewhere.
theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:25 AM

She can post whatever the fuck she wants

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

Confessions… Not a "Christian" group. Run forth to your people and congregate elsewhere.

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:27 AM

Quoting theTosh.O:

I have a question.  I don't talk about my faith much because I feel I fail God too much and talk about my mistakes a lot.  I cannot stand a lukewarm Christian.  

Is it better to show your love to God intermittedly or just to pick a side; all or nothing?

Everyone fails God, and makes mistakes,the thing is, He still loves us, He still gives us his grace and mercy,and he forgives us. A lot of people have a hard time grasping the concept that God's grace and love is un-ending,He doesn't just stop lovng you because you messed up, either a big mess up or a small mess up.

It says in the bible you are to love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul, I believe that to be true.It is hard being human, we sometimes fall short, but we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves, God sure isn't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
As someone who is not a Christian, I dont feel that I should have to see these in my groups all the time.

Quoting theTosh.O:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

teenkabear
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: As someone who is not a Christian, I dont feel that I should have to see these in my groups all the time.
Quoting theTosh.O:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

It's true, she can post whatever she wants.  Don't like it, don't look at it.

I'm not a Christian, and this didn't offend me in the slightest because there's nothing offensive about it.

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:33 AM

I know that personally.

however, I don't feel I should talk about God and his love because I don't want people to look at me and think "if that's what a Christian acts like; I don't want to be one!"

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Quoting theTosh.O:

Everyone fails God, and makes mistakes,the thing is, He still loves us, He still gives us his grace and mercy,and he forgives us. A lot of people have a hard time grasping the concept that God's grace and love is un-ending,He doesn't just stop lovng you because you messed up, either a big mess up or a small mess up.

It says in the bible you are to love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul, I believe that to be true.It is hard being human, we sometimes fall short, but we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves, God sure isn't.

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

There are tons of posts in this group that are not "confessions" Do you say the same thing to them? There are no rules that state I cannot post Christian posts in here.

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:35 AM

As someone who hates ponies, I don't feel I should have to see ridiculous memes of "my little pony" all the time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: As someone who is not a Christian, I dont feel that I should have to see these in my groups all the time.
Quoting theTosh.O:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Is this better?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN