Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anybody else (not mobil) ...

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:51 PM
  • 18 Replies

Experiencing memory issues while on cafe mom?

by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:58 PM

No.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Well, I forgot where I put my car keys today. Other than that, no.
MaryanneMac
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:02 PM

It keeps freezing up on me.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Sorry, I'm mobile right now. What kind of memory issues with CM is your computer having? If its only CM, you've cleared your cache, closed other tabs, have you tried a different browser?
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:10 PM
It's super slow on my iPad.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:11 PM
What do you mean try a different browser?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry, I'm mobile right now. What kind of memory issues with CM is your computer having? If its only CM, you've cleared your cache, closed other tabs, have you tried a different browser?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Firefox, chrome, internet explorer, etc.

Quoting vegaswife2011: What do you mean try a different browser?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry, I'm mobile right now. What kind of memory issues with CM is your computer having? If its only CM, you've cleared your cache, closed other tabs, have you tried a different browser?
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Thanks. How do you know which one I'm using to begin with? Sorry, idk shit about this stuff. I just get on here from my emails.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Firefox, chrome, internet explorer, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
A different web browser, I saw your above reply, iPads have Safari preinstalled as the web browser. On both mobile devices and computers you can install other browsers, such as chrome or Firefox. Sometimes a browser can get glitchy. The easiest way to explain is somewhere the web browser reads something wrong.

If its running slow on your iPad, delete your temporary internet files, close out Safari this includes double tapping the home button and depending on iOS version swipe the app up or tap the x, once this is done, fully shut down your iPad, wait 10 seconds after the wheel stops spinning, then restart it. If its still slow, it is either poor connectivity or an issue with the web browser.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 1, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Thank you very much! Where do I find the temporary files. What would even be on them?

Quoting Anonymous 2: A different web browser, I saw your above reply, iPads have Safari preinstalled as the web browser. On both mobile devices and computers you can install other browsers, such as chrome or Firefox. Sometimes a browser can get glitchy. The easiest way to explain is somewhere the web browser reads something wrong.

If its running slow on your iPad, delete your temporary internet files, close out Safari this includes double tapping the home button and depending on iOS version swipe the app up or tap the x, once this is done, fully shut down your iPad, wait 10 seconds after the wheel stops spinning, then restart it. If its still slow, it is either poor connectivity or an issue with the web browser.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN