Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stepmom knows best eta update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies
My xh has remarried. He has wanted nothing to do with the kids since he walked out last year. I've since remarried and my kids know dh as daddy. Well xh remarried still wants nothing to do with the kids, but instead his wife messages me.
"How dare you deny access? He is a wonderful father and your just a child support collecting slut. He loves those children. We know you abuse and don't want them. They are a paycheck! I'm filling out paperwork right now so we can obtain custody from your worthless ass!"

I'm sitting here like Who the heck are you? So I did some fb creeping to find it's my xh's wife. My response?
Go ahead and file. See you in court.

What else am I suppose to say. I can argue till I'm blue in the face that she's been given the wrong information. But arguing will get me nowhere. The kids are not abused, they are well loved. And I own my own business and my dh works. So the child support xh doesn't pay is not our only income. He hasn't called or anything since he walked out. Can't deny access to someone who shows no interest. Kwim?
So I'm sure if they file, court should be easy!

But heck I'm sure a woman who has never met my kids and prob never will knows what's best.

Eta: my xh at the divorce hearing stating he had intentions of terminating his rights. When texted about the kids his replies are not my kids anymore not my problem. Neither one of is was hurt by the divorce nor him walking out early last year. He was a habitual cheater and the marriage was long gone a year in. I just fought to save it for another year before giving up. We were married 3 years. My husband has been in the picture since about this time last year. Xh hasn't seen the kids since feb of last year. So well over a year. My kids call dh dad on their own accord. And def since he's the only dad my dd knows (18 months) I'm not going to redirect or correct them because some idiot who helped create them and has no interest in them *might* pop up one day. I don't understand how you ladies could be like oh you need to hold out for their *real* dad. He's not a real dad. He's a biological parent. He's been given plenty of chances and I've contacted him dozens of times. He just has no interest. Can't force someone to have interest who doesn't want it.

And my xh hasn't even met dd. he walked out in feb she was born in march. He knows she's alive and his. Just has never met her.

Update: I texted xh on Tuesday and finally here on Friday got a response.
"You know better then to ask if I want a damn visit. Fuck no! Not my problem they are yours."

So I'm guessing the threat of custody is sm. btw he gets visits per the divorce decree he just never wants to see the kids.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elaflynts
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol what?

Quoting Elaflynts:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:53 PM

My ex was abusive and has been out of me and my child's life for 7 years, he gets remarried and he wife sends me a nasty message on FB (I had ex blocked) and she cusses me out that my child was not at her wedding and how she would love to beat my uterus to pieces with a baseball bat, some people huh?

Elaflynts
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:53 PM

I've got nothing, I was just giving you a bump :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol what?
Quoting Elaflynts:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Wow, just wow. Good luck with her crazy ass mama. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:54 PM
And they say bms are crazy

Quoting Anonymous 2:

My ex was abusive and has been out of me and my child's life for 7 years, he gets remarried and he wife sends me a nasty message on FB (I had ex blocked) and she cusses me out that my child was not at her wedding and how she would love to beat my uterus to pieces with a baseball bat, some people huh?

all2gethernow
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:55 PM
I LOVE THIS!!!
But, what does it mean??? Lol!

Quoting Elaflynts:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
It actually just made me giggle a bit. Thank you

Quoting Elaflynts:

I've got nothing, I was just giving you a bump :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol what?

Quoting Elaflynts:

momma_sam
Wow. She sounds like a peach.
bookwormx4
1 mom liked this
Sounds like SM got duped and will look like an idiot if it comes to court.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN