Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I HATE my Best friend!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 401 Replies

First off I have been "friends" with this person for 16+ years we met in Mid school and became good friends in high school.

So this afternoon my friend texts me and asks me if I am busy tonight, I tell her no. She asks if my mom would be able to watch my kid so she and I could go to dinner, that she has somthing important to tell me.

First off this is how we always do it if one of us has something important to tell eachother we take the other person out to dinner/lunch and tell them the news.

I say sure, not really sure what can be that important that she needs to tell me. Well I meet her at this little diner that we both love. We order and she blurts it out....SHE'S PREGNANT (she says she is about 6 weeks along)

I look at her in shock, she just got divorced last year and as far as I knew she wasn't dating anyone. So I ask her who the father is. That's when she hits me with a ton of bricks. It's MY BROTHER, who also just got divorced 2 years ago.

I am fuming,  I can't belive she would sleep with my brother and not at least tell me! I ask her how in the hell this happened. Well I guess it all started about 7 months ago. We had this huge party with dinner, dancing and just a whole lot of fun for my mom's 60th birthday. My friend was invited since she has known our family for forever. Anyway, during the dancing, her and my oldest brother were dancing at some point and talking to each other, I didn't think nothing of it and let it go. But I guess after that night they kept in touch and well now she is fucking pregnant!!

I am livid right now! I am never speaking to either one of them again. I can't believe they are both this stupid....I hope that stupid ass gets an abortion or something, because I don't want ANYTHING to do with them or that child. Some friend and brother I have.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:42 AM
70 moms liked this
What is this, middle school? Grow up.
UrWorstNight
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol.

Ok
tnvplus2
by Valerie on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM
Wow... calm down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM
11 moms liked this
Lol you're an idiot. You should be happy for them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM
33 moms liked this

.... you are odd... and self centered... and kinda a bitch... "no offense" of course...

blinx
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM
11 moms liked this
I bought it...up until the end
nellyoleson
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:44 AM
30 moms liked this

I am sorry.  Your brother should have impregnated you.  How dare that bitch...

Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:44 AM
10 moms liked this
Um, I don't see the issue. Two single adults having a baby, why wouldn't you be happy for them?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:44 AM
4 moms liked this
Yea, I can see how its all about you.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 3, 2014 at 1:44 AM
2 moms liked this

You sound like a fucking idiot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN