Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i need ideas

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:13 AM
  • 7 Replies
OK. As part of our divorce agreement, my ex signed his GI bill over to me. I just got laid off. I figured Id look into using it. I know it will cover books and classes plus approx 1400/month in living expenses ( more than I was making). But i was to get a degree I will actually USE and that will actually help me get a decent job.

Requirements...the faster the better, not major math heavy as I SUCK at math and a job field that isnt totally clogged...ideas everyone??
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM
A friend of mine went for radiography & got a job immediately making pretty good money.
Joie35
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Bump for help
mojogirl
by Alice Liddell on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Get an appt with a college counselor. They can help way more than anyone here.
Joie35
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm Ill look into that. I should also have said I dont want to downright HATE it because I know myself and if I hate it I will bot stick to it...not even sure what all radiography entails though. So I must read.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: A friend of mine went for radiography & got a job immediately making pretty good money.
Joie35
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM
I went this morning. They kept pushing a couple of programs that I have 0 interest in. I didnt find it very helpful.

Quoting mojogirl: Get an appt with a college counselor. They can help way more than anyone here.
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:21 AM
He sits on his ass waiting for people to need X-rays in a hospital. Lol.

Quoting Joie35: Hmmm Ill look into that. I should also have said I dont want to downright HATE it because I know myself and if I hate it I will bot stick to it...not even sure what all radiography entails though. So I must read.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: A friend of mine went for radiography & got a job immediately making pretty good money.
Joie35
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: He sits on his ass waiting for people to need X-rays in a hospital. Lol.

Quoting Joie35: Hmmm Ill look into that. I should also have said I dont want to downright HATE it because I know myself and if I hate it I will bot stick to it...not even sure what all radiography entails though. So I must read.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)