Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How often do you leave?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I have one toddler. We haven't left the house in a week. Is that odd? If we do go anywhere it's typically not for more than an hour to run to the store. I just realized I haven't gotten out of my pjs since Monday. Is this normal for other sahm?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:52 PM

I leave about once a week. To ME it's not odd...to others you're probably crazy.

MeaganP
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:53 PM
I could not do it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:54 PM
That's sad....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:54 PM

I typically only go out once a week and I often stay in my pjs all day and I think it's awesome!

supermama322
by Kaylee on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Not odd to me. When it gets chilly, we rarely go anywhere during the day.
AustinsMommy007
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:55 PM
No I don't think it's crazy when your a sahm. I have school aged kids so I leave more. My ds rides the bus but dd goes to preschool which doesn't bus so I take her 3 days a week.then ds has soccer 2 times a week and if dd would make up her mind she would have gymnastics or tap/ballet once a week.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:56 PM
We leave at least 4 weekdays a week. We live in a small townhouse with no yard, so we often leave for a park day, an indoor play area, meet ups with other moms for play dates, go to the pool, go to the store (groceries, target, whatever), go to the library..........I go nuts and so do the kids if we are home more than a day at a time - I have a 2 year old & 4 year old, both boys
AvantGardener
by Song Bird on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Every day. Even if it's just a bike ride or a walk. I would go nuts cooped up in my house.

djg0622
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I've started to make it a point to get dressed and get my kids dressed. I find when I where my pjs all day I do absolutely nothing around the house. We go to the park and for walks a couple of times a week. I find their attitudes are better when they haven't been couped up for a week at a time.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:58 PM

I take walks often (though less often now that i'm 9 months pregnant) with my 15 month old dd.  We have a park that's about a mile walk from my apartment and if it's nice out, I'll get her in the stroller and we go to the park.  I wouldn't leave as much I don't think if we lived in a house and actually had lots of room.  The apartment is small and with 3 (soon to be 4) people and a cat and a dog, it starts feeling really crowded.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)