Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I give props to all of you who work(ed) while pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
Because I feel damn near disabled.. Housework alone has became a struggle. I'm pretty sure trying to work AND do housework would kill me.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liveforever
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I had an easy pregnancy so it didn't bother me. I also walked 30 min to get there. The only day I ever hated life while pregnant was the day I agreed to work 12 hours. I was on my feet the whole day and my back was killing me when I got home.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Some of us are lucky to have husbands that help lighten the load.
zeenah
by Zarah on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

With dd I did door to door sales my whole pregnancy. She was so easy. This time I don't even want get out of bed ever lol

Big sister to be! Nov. 2014

momofirish3
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I was a waitress, while I was pregnant with my son he laid on my sciatic nerve the whole time. It was awfil but I was stubborn. Lol. When I was pregnant with my twins it was much easier.
I hope you feel better. I forget how hard being pregnant really is until someone brings it up. Relax and take it easy if you can!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM
I worked up until the day my water broke with ODS. I had horrible sciatic nerve pain but I just took my time. With my twins, I got pregnant with them when ODS was 3 months. My OB didn't want me on my feet that much. I still had them at 32 weeks even though I followed his advice and didn't work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Yea. I am pregnant with my third and f*cking hate working this time. I am so exhausted with a 3yo, 1yo and work.
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:05 PM
When I was pregnant with DS I worked full-time and went to school full-time. His POS sperm donar wouldn't work. It was HELL But I did what I had to do. I ended up leaving him when DS was 8 months old
mariyahsmommy
by Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM
It's hard getting up every morning at 5:30 and trying to find energy... I'm 16 weeks, today I'm at work and my back and my legs are bothering me. I hope it gets better not worse
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I worked when I was pregnant with my son. It wasn't easy I was a CNA so it was pretty heavy work anyways. I remembering getting to the point I couldn't lean over beds anymore without putting down rails lol

mombear55
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:09 PM
I had no choice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)