Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange thing that happened today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Not too weird but weird enough for me to keep thinking about it lol. So I took a nap earlier and had a dream. Something about having to song or die in some sort of dystopian world. Well I was made to sing and the song was royals by lorde. There's a lot more to the dream but that's the gist of it. Well later on I had my phone laying on the sofa while I was doing things around the house and what not. I hear a sound and go pick up my phone and that song was randomly playing! I was not listening to music, nor did I have that app open. Totally freaked me out. Strange things/coincidences are always happening to me. What about you! Share!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:04 AM
We are house searching and went and looked at one today and had deja vu. That junk creeps me out. I KNOW I have been there before and the exact same thing happened!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Doesn't that freak you out! I hate when it happens! There's a glitch in the matrix! ;)

Quoting Anonymous 2: We are house searching and went and looked at one today and had deja vu. That junk creeps me out. I KNOW I have been there before and the exact same thing happened!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:07 AM
It really does. How can you remember something the exact way it's happening when you've really never been there before? Or have you? Makes you wonder.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Doesn't that freak you out! I hate when it happens! There's a glitch in the matrix! ;)

Quoting Anonymous 2: We are house searching and went and looked at one today and had deja vu. That junk creeps me out. I KNOW I have been there before and the exact same thing happened!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I was crying in the car about my mom and her dying one day and all of a sudden the song I sang at her funeral started playing on my phone. It totally freaked me out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Aww that's kinda nice but freaky lol. Sorry about your mom, I lost my dad less than 2 weeks ago. I still haven't processed it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I was crying in the car about my mom and her dying one day and all of a sudden the song I sang at her funeral started playing on my phone. It totally freaked me out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I'm so sorry. It's been almost a year since I lost my mother.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Aww that's kinda nice but freaky lol. Sorry about your mom, I lost my dad less than 2 weeks ago. I still haven't processed it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I was crying in the car about my mom and her dying one day and all of a sudden the song I sang at her funeral started playing on my phone. It totally freaked me out
AutumnRunner
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:14 AM
I'm Gnostic and we believe that de-ja-vu are like sign posts that you set for yourself before incarnating to let yourself know that you are on the right path.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It really does. How can you remember something the exact way it's happening when you've really never been there before? Or have you? Makes you wonder.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Doesn't that freak you out! I hate when it happens! There's a glitch in the matrix! ;)

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:16 AM

What a horrible nightmare, having to sing Royals, shudder...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Interesting. I have always kind of believed it was God's way of letting me know I'm where I should be. Idk...that's just something I came up with on my own. Lol

Quoting AutumnRunner: I'm Gnostic and we believe that de-ja-vu are like sign posts that you set for yourself before incarnating to let yourself know that you are on the right path.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It really does. How can you remember something the exact way it's happening when you've really never been there before? Or have you? Makes you wonder.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
To many times do these things happen to me. Little things, all the time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)