Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being "Blunt" vs Rude.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Just how do you decide what is rude and what is just someone not sugar coating things? I think they are one and the same, and Im blunt as f. I've given up on trying to be classy in every situation because i dont really care anymore!
Yes my husband found me on the wrong side of the tracks, married me and introduced me into a whole new way of life.(my family is very poor, mom worked 2 jobs and had 3 kids, i am the oldest).. but I didnt change myself to fit in with snotty two faced women and men. If i pointed out your new botox injection at our last get together, Im sorry. It just really jumped off your face. Whew. Vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BibliophileMom
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Mobile Photo

Yep. Time for fuck em frog again. Sorry, you people are going to want to vote me off the island by the time I'm done..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Gross I'm tired of seeing this ugly thing

Quoting BibliophileMom:

Mobile Photo

Yep. Time for fuck em frog again. Sorry, you people are going to want to vote me off the island by the time I'm done..
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:32 AM

To me it crosses the line into rude when the name calling starts.

BibliophileMom
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Gross I'm tired of seeing this ugly thing

Quoting BibliophileMom:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:36 AM
I can be blunt, but I'm not usually rude unless I'm pissed about something. It's all in how you say something. Nothing wrong with being honest...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Ok meanie.
thetrollcat
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL

Village meow VILLAGE. We are squirrels meow

Quoting BibliophileMom:

Mobile Photo

Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Quoting Anonymous 3: I can be blunt, but I'm not usually rude unless I'm pissed about something. It's all in how you say something. Nothing wrong with being honest...
teenkabear
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:39 AM

It's all about intent.  It can sometimes be too hard to tell online, but it's pretty easy to tell IRL (for me, anyway).

But honestly I consider pointing out anything negative about somebody's appearance or otherwise in front of a group of people to be rude, no matter how sugary you coat it.

lunchforthesky
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)