Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My brothers ex...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:57 AM
  • 47 Replies

Mobile Photo

Fell 60 feet off a platform at an indoor climbing place. The instructor was suppose to help everyone and was distracted and had her help him help other people get back on the platform to do the next obstacle of zip lining. Well, she lost her footing and fell 60 feet.
She broke her back in 3 places, her elbows were turned inside out, fractured one arm, left hip is out of place as well as her shoulder blades, and a broken ankle but she is alive!
She blacked out many times and they thought she was gone but she will live.
She has major back surgery tomorrow and will most likely not be able to run like normal but she is alive!
Most people wouldn't survive a fall like that. She's a trooper and she means a lot to this family. Pray for briana!
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thejodigirl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:00 AM

OMG. Thank the heavens that her skull didn't shatter! Sending loves and well wishes to her.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:00 AM
OMG! She is so lucky to be alive. I can't imagine how difficult her recovery will be though. I'll keep her in my thoughts.
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Damn, that's a miracle that she pulled through.

HIJKLM
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:01 AM
Wow. Prayers and good thoughts
saraface5383
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Seriously, I can't believe she made it. Even the doctors were telling her it just wasn't her time. So crazy. Thank you!

Quoting thejodigirl:

OMG. Thank the heavens that her skull didn't shatter! Sending loves and well wishes to her.

saraface5383
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Yeah I really hope she makes a full recovery like nothing ever happened, she's only 22. Thank you.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs: OMG! She is so lucky to be alive. I can't imagine how difficult her recovery will be though. I'll keep her in my thoughts.
saraface5383
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Thank you.

Quoting HIJKLM: Wow. Prayers and good thoughts
Allebas
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Wow! That is so scary! Definitely praying for a speedy recovery!
saraface5383
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:04 AM
I know. The docs are even telling her she is a miracle, it's very unheard of to fall that far and live to tell about it.

Quoting kaybayblee3:

Damn, that's a miracle that she pulled through.

saraface5383
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Thank you!

Quoting Allebas: Wow! That is so scary! Definitely praying for a speedy recovery!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)