Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Sometimes I in vision myself getting hurt or really sick so I have to be in the hospital so people will come see me. Is that normal?? Or isit bad. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thejodigirl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Idk? Normal? Unless it isn't? When I see people crossing the crosswalk I've thought about stepping on the gas. When I get mad I feel like hitting myself in the head with a hammer. I think we're all "abnormal" sometimes.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:33 AM

I think it's just a sign that an emotional need is going unmet. You need more attention or affection or a sympathetic connection with someone that cares about you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:34 AM
You sound like you desire much attention
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Might be. I'm living in a city where I know nobody. And my family don't talk to me hardly ever because they live so far away. I have nobody right now. Its like my family only cares about me when I'm around them. It Sucks. 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I think it's just a sign that an emotional need is going unmet. You need more attention or affection or a sympathetic connection with someone that cares about you.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:45 AM

In your situation it totally makes sense. I'm sorry things are rough for you right now. *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Might be. I'm living in a city where I know nobody. And my family don't talk to me hardly ever because they live so far away. I have nobody right now. Its like my family only cares about me when I'm around them. It Sucks. 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:46 AM

Do not act on it.  I am sure this can't be real but in the case it is...it's called Munchausen disease.(SP).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Sounds to me like you're lonely

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:51 AM

I'm sure it's not that. I've never acted on it and will never act on it. Also it just came up within the last month. Never before. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Do not act on it.  I am sure this can't be real but in the case it is...it's called Munchausen disease.(SP).

Yariol987
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Münchausen syndrome maybe?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:52 AM

Thanks

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

In your situation it totally makes sense. I'm sorry things are rough for you right now. *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)