Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are we doing wrong?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
We bought a new bed. It's a nice pillow top king. The fitted sheet is driving us crazy! It keeps coming up! We spend most of the night fixing it cuz it will come up and off. We never had this issue with our queen. What's the deal? Is it the pillow top cuz you sink in some?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2AlexAraya
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:12 AM
You probably need a deeper pocket sheet. When we bought our new mattress, even though it was the same size as our previous one, we needed to buy all new sheets because they didn't fit.
clligatoraoffee
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:16 AM

my king is not a pillow top and in fact our fitted sheet is a bit big so it fits way under but still manages to come up. it drives me crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:18 AM
I'm about to super glue it lol

Quoting clligatoraoffee:

my king is not a pillow top and in fact our fitted sheet is a bit big so it fits way under but still manages to come up. it drives me crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:18 AM
I think you're right *le sigh*

Quoting Mommy2AlexAraya: You probably need a deeper pocket sheet. When we bought our new mattress, even though it was the same size as our previous one, we needed to buy all new sheets because they didn't fit.
theTosh.O
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:18 AM

We have a memory foam mattress topper and have the same trouble.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:19 AM
Got one. Came with pillow cases, fitted sheet, and the normal sheet (we hate and never use lol)
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Ours does it too...but it's got a lot to do with the fact that we both toss and turn. DH manages to wrinkle all extra slack under him, so when I turn, it pops off, lol.

justinnaimee
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:23 AM
You probably put it on the wrong way.
Mommy2AlexAraya
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM
You can also try these things they have now, I have no clue what they are actually called though lol but they clip onto the sheet to keep it from moving. I'm considering trying them myself because I have such a hard time finding sheets that fit my mattress. I need 18inch plus deep pocket sheets. Not very easy to find lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think you're right *le sigh*

Quoting Mommy2AlexAraya: You probably need a deeper pocket sheet. When we bought our new mattress, even though it was the same size as our previous one, we needed to buy all new sheets because they didn't fit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Hmmmm, will try rearranging it tomorrow

Quoting justinnaimee: You probably put it on the wrong way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)