Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever lived through...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

something u consider ur worst nightmare or hell on earth for you? if so why did u feel that way and what happened... and GO!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mummyoftwins92
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Loosing my mum 2 years ago, my whole life flashing before my eyes with my massive bleed having my twins and my daughter passing out in my arms at the hospital from lack of oxygen about a month ago.
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Not really. The only thing that comes to mind is my post partum depression. It was my own personal hell inside my mind. I survived as did my kids, so all is well.
momofthree0429
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:54 AM
My daughter was/is Anorexic. She was inpatient twice in 2 years for that. And once for 12 days in a mental ward for a suicide attempt. I almost lost her 3 times.

Now she is 21, graduated college, (ged, accelerated classes) and is working with a broker to purchase a home.

She struggles every day, but I know she will continue to beat her demons!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
My 2 week old DD dying from NEC in 1998, I was devastated, I didn't think I could go on but had to for my 2 other kids!

My oldest son being murdered at age 15 in 2008. I learned to never take anything for granted and to cherish every minute with your kids!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)