Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will never understand....

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
  • 23 Replies
4 moms liked this

How you women can write in one post that a teen age girl that got pregnant should be kicked out of her house and learn to deal with her responsibilities and grow up, since she was grown up enough to have sex.

BUT then 2 adults who are married and have 3 kids get pregnant and its okay to abort that baby and we are going to encourage it, because we cant afford another so aborting is our only option. Not acting like ADULTS our age and facing our responsibilities.

If you want a teen to face their responsibility then adults need to be held to higher standards. We should be showing the younger generations how to act. Not tell them they made the choice to have sex now suck it up and learn to deal with it: while at the same time oops we got pregnant and cant afford the baby so we will just go spend 350 and throw it away.

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theboyfactory
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Did you think that you would come onto a site with thousands of women and everyone would share the same opinion?
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Quoting theboyfactory: Did you think they you would come onto a site with thousands of women and everyone would share the same opinion?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:51 AM
5 moms liked this

I personally feel that having an abortion when one cannot financially care for another child is being responsible.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

People can and will have different opinions and standards.  Its just how life is. No one has to justify them to anyone esp on a site like this. I didnt see either post. did you actually go through and match up names ? that showed what you are saying..

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:11 AM
I would encourage said imaginary teen to abort.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I would encourage both sides to abort and then encourage birth control.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I abortion is an option for both scenarios, and is being an adult and dealing with responsibility.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM
To me, abortion is a legitimate way to take take responsibility and most definitely a consequence.
.PinkSunshine.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I cannot understand how "teenage" is two separate words. When did that happen?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM
This.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I personally feel that having an abortion when one cannot financially care for another child is being responsible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)