Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if my husband ever cheats on me I don't want to know

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Has anyone ever told you that? I had my sil tell me that. She has went through 2 failed marriages both cheated on her. She never had kids with them. She has kids with bil. She says I won't divorce him so I would perfer not to know.

I can kind of understand where she is coming from but I don't think I could feel the same way. As much as it would hurt I would want to know.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SmallTown_Momma
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:48 AM

i would rather know as well ....i come from a long history of unhealthy relationships, and where my relationship now is amazing and very healthy..if he cheated on me, i would rather know ..and honestly, i would leave.

being in a relationship where i and the relationship are not being respected ,is not how i want to live my life.

Jeanniedoll
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:51 AM
I would want to know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:51 AM

i'm like you...i can kind of understand where people like that are coming from but i would rather know personally.

FoodieBacon
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:54 AM
I understand her point in theory. If it was a protected, one time thing and he has made up his mind never to cheat again, I don't see the point in knowing about it. I would want to know for the simple fact that I don't want to be surprised by it if anyone else finds out and decides to bring it to my attention.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Yeah, I'd want to know. Much as it world hurt, I'd rather know so I can move on. Plus, I would want to know if he's exposing me to diseases because he can't keep his dick in his pants. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:55 AM
I would rather know (because I'm a control freak) but I don't care. I love him, I just feel no jealousy anymore. He doesn't know this because I don't want to deal with another woman's drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:56 AM
My sister is like that. She prefers to sweep everything under the rug. Her husband stays out all hours of the night. Turns his phone off. He's a pos.

But she always makes excuses up for him.

Me on the other hand. I want a seers so I can deal with the situation at hand
jendawgrox2004
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:56 AM

I'd rather know, for sure. What if the girl had an std?

chairhead28
by Kris on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I'd rather know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)