Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

damn im mean

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:25 AM
  • 11 Replies
Idk what it is, the exhaustion or what, but damn this pregnancy is making me mean. I constantly feel like I am in a shitty mood too, like I'm on the verge of flipping my shit on anyone that looks at me wrong. Lol whyyyyyyy?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM

I'm sleep deprived (not pregnant) and I'm mean:-/. I don't want to be, but I have a headache on top of the lack of sleep and I don't do well in those conditions lol.  

mary716
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Lol I hate it! Sleep deprivation sucks ass too, that happens every so often to me. I mean and I'm so tired I can barely function.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm sleep deprived (not pregnant) and I'm mean:-/. I don't want to be, but I have a headache on top of the lack of sleep and I don't do well in those conditions lol.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Yeah I don't function very well on no sleep.  I have a 4 year old to take care of and it's not fun trying to play with him and keep him occupied when all I want to do is go to bed. It sucks bc most people I know can go without sleep and they're fine but it seriously makes it where I can't think and I can't get much of anything done:-/. So I'm annoyed and tired and I find it hard to be nice bc I want to be mean and snarky lol.  This is going to be a great day :-/. 

Quoting mary716: Lol I hate it! Sleep deprivation sucks ass too, that happens every so often to me. I mean and I'm so tired I can barely function.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:47 AM

i was the same way with my last pregnancy.....i was even irritating the shit out of myself. and now im just totally overwhelmed and sleep deprived with a 4 month old, husband that is hardly home and a 7 yr old with the homework((*and attitude*)) of a 5th grader so i keep finding myself being mean and crazy often again. i have to really try to not be an evil witch all the time lol i feel your pain mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

You're, like, a day pregnant. Calm your tits and eat some crap.
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:50 AM
I am only 15 weeks 4 days and I find myself in a bad mood for no reason. I have never been like this before. When I was pregnant with my boys, I was always in a good mood (unless someone did piss me off). Maybe this one is a girl.
CAT_NIP
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:54 AM
I was the same way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Looking forward to your food posts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Like x 1,000!

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Looking forward to your food posts

bookwormx4
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Lol I never get mean until about 8 weeks when the HG sets in.

I went full on bitch last night on my baby sister, and my ex.

And I was feeling pretty good about myself last night. I got an AWESOME deal on baby clothes for the littlest two. $20 for a huge box and a trash bag FULL of clothes? Yes please. So I was all in a happy mood and they pulled their crap. :-( assholes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)