Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my child is having hormonal issues

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
My almost 8 yo (tomorrow is her birthday) had a breakdown this morning because when it was time to leave for school she was hungry. She was told several times to eat but wanted to watch t.v. instead. Dh turned it on for her. I told her it was too late and she should have eaten earlier. I then told her we were going to institute a rule where she is not allowed t.v. in the morning at all. Of course that upset her. She had some box tops and Campbell soup labels to turn in and stated she wouldn't turn them in because she didn't deserve credit. I told her that was fine if she felt that way, I could give them to her cousin. She then wanted to take them but stated that I don't love her. Sheis not allowed to get away with things and is often grounded for things she does or says. When her dad is home she is a different person who listens and hardly throws fits, it's only when her dad is working that she is like this (he is a ff/paramedic who works 24 hr shifts). She will, of course, be punished when she gets home, however knowing her it will probably happen again.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)