Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I can't believe this is my life!!! *EDIT IN RED!!*

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:04 PM
  • 54 Replies

So I went to the welfare office today to check on my 7 kids' 'caid, and in walks my husband with some trashy ho on his arm, with a baby on HER arm that I can't help but notice looks an awful lot like him.  She didn't speak a word of English and I could tell just by looking at her that she was AN ILLEGAL, which realLy grinds my gears!!  That welfare money should go to REAL AMERICANS!!

So my husband sees me after I assess the situation, and tries to cut out through the side door, but I caught him and started beating him in the head with my Michael Kors purse.  Don't even get me started on my purse, okay?  Yes, it was like $300, and I'm on welfare, BUT SO WHAT, OKAY?  THIS IS NOT THE ISSUE AT HAND.

So his trashy ho side mistress then gets on her BRAND NEW IPHONE 6 (CAN YOU BELIEVE HER????) and calls the cops, but they can't understand her Mexican ass so they have to get a translator!!

About 2 minutes later, after beating him senseless, the cops arrived.  That bitch got deported, but I got arrested.  Good thing I had my Michael Kors purse so my mom sold it for bail money.  With the little money left over, we went and got some weed so I could get high and de-stress.

WHAT. A. DAY.

!!!!!!!!!!

My day just got worse, y'all!!

My brother, whom is gay (yeah he's the black sheep of the family if you hadn't guessed, ugh) came over to the house after my mom and I got done smoking a bowl and he was cussing me out saying I should have aborted my children because I was a good-for-nothing mooch, drug addict, etc. that did not take care of my kids. 

Okay, no, this is not right.  My kids get 'caid and food stamps, they are very well taken care of.  What does it matter if it is by the government or if it is by me or anybody else for that matter?

He kept saying life was so unfair because he would love to be able to have all the same rights as a human being that I get and just "abuse".  I told him they call them "rights" for a reason, and his homosexuality was not "right", it was WRONG!!  So he doesn't deserve any "rights"!!!

Ugh!!!  Praying to my Lord and Saviour for a better day tomorrow!!

*AND* now I have the munchies!!!  I only really have enough on my food stamp card for another week of cheap meals, but honestly, I think I'm gonna go and get some cheetos and cupcakes and stuff.  The kids will like that better, too.  Oh and I'm back with my hubby, we worked it all out!!  I'm gonna get him a nice big juicey steak!!

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrissara1011
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Haha u should write for hollywood
oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Didn't even go anon. Nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:05 PM
I see what you did there.
tapies2324
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Love it!
smvrn20
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:06 PM
LOL!! Thanks for the giggle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Bad day?
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Huh
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM

This is legit. I was also there and caught it on video using my brand new $5,000 cell phone.

KWIM
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

zoegirlsmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Lololol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)