Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well He did it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I posted a few days ago about my sister.Who was in a bad situation, her husband abuses her. She wouldn't leave and she wouldn't listen to anyone in my family. Shes been working two jobs, and he doesnt work at all. She will come home to find out he's eat out and spent $30 on Mcdonalds. She even has to hire a baby sitter because he wont watch their daughter, whos almost 2 .

Did I mention shes 6 months pregnant? 

He's the father of both

Well he finally left her last night. Im relieved but now what? She wont be able to keep working 2 jobs forever. She has a assosicates degree, but makes min. wage with a degree

No one is in a fincial situation to help her. Shes behind on several bills, and has paid what she could on those. She pays both their car payments, car insurance, rent, utilites,diapers and food. 

Does anyone know of any other programs? She needs a lot of support to help her stay away from him if he comes crawling back. She's passed out at work twice since shes been  pregnant and had to go to the hospital.  I think she's just exhausted from working, then coming home and never getting a break. 

I live several hours away, I've tried to get her to come stay with me but she won't . 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)