Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

leash the d*** dog!!!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I walked to school to pick up dd from Kindergarten. I had ds 2 in his step 2 car buggy thing and Millie (Beagle Aussie mix) walking with us on a leash,  I'm at a corner with +chool across the street, as I'm walking across the crosswalk to school property I hear a womans voice yell "don't worry, he's friendly". I turn around and theres a bull dog sprinting toward us. I had ds in front of me in his car and Millie turned when she noticed the dog, and it was instant fight. The bull dog bit down but only got my dogs halter (Thank God!!!) I picked Millie up and put ds behind me so the bulldog was in front of me. The owner slowly casually starts walking over, like nothing is happening!!! Meanwhile I'm standing there holding my dog while this bulldog is jumping up trying to nite my dogs feet, all while growling and showing its teeth. So, the owner finally makes it to us, she grabs her dog by the collar, slaps it across the face, picks it up and walks into her house.

Now I was about to crap my pants from fear!! At the time, i didn't think to say anything to her at all. I just wanted to pick up dd and go home. I was shaking!! 

But I feel like I should file a complaint with someone I just don't know who. 

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Call the cops!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:28 PM
And then file charges and take your dog to the vet to get checked out and make her pay for it
KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Quoting Anonymous 1: And then file charges and take your dog to the vet to get checked out and make her pay for it
Maybe I should have called the cops, this happened about an hour ago. I checked Millie and she has no wounds from the incident.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM

I think I would probably call animal control and file a complaint.  At least there will be some record just in case this dog gets out again and hurts someone.

I love dogs and detest stupid pet owners.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)