Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S***** day? Vent here!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

I'm a SAHM and today has just sucked! My kids are being horribly bad and have been throwing tantrums all day! I didn't get to nap while youngest was napping, so now I'm exhausted and it sucks since I'm pregnant.  I just want a break away from them and their yelling. My dh doesn't get home for another hour. I cleaned the house and vacuumed, but can you tell, not even close........ Ugh

How's your guys days going?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzanneyea
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

We did not do much today. Went to wal mart for a new blue power ranger since his broke it's arm off. Now, watching Dino Dan.

spunky946
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Ds had school dd had ballet and then school. Now they are playing and I suppose I'll have to cook dinner soon.

Will they settle down for a movie?
redneckmama4
by Loree on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:37 PM
That sucks! I hope your evenin' goes better!

I have a newborn that is a fussy bucket, unless she is on the boob, in my arms. The other day I locked in her the car, half naked and covered in poop. It was a horrible 30 minute ordeal...on our oldest ds birthday lol. She doesn't like the swing, bouncer, wrap, nothin'! I cook dinner with one arm and now she's gettin' too big to carry with one arm. I'm worn out!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My ear infection is finally easing up, so today was much better than yesterday and the weekend. I've gotten a lot done, which is good because the house was a DISASTER. I swear 2 days of me not picking up after DS and DH and you'd think there'd been a war in here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Quoting spunky946: Ds had school dd had ballet and then school. Now they are playing and I suppose I'll have to cook dinner soon. Will they settle down for a movie?

They'll watch it for maybe 20 minutes but that is it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Quoting Danesmommy1: My ear infection is finally easing up, so today was much better than yesterday and the weekend. I've gotten a lot done, which is good because the house was a DISASTER. I swear 2 days of me not picking up after DS and DH and you'd think there'd been a war in here.
Well I'm glad you are feeling better, and I know what you mean on the house looking like a disaster, I still have to mop my floors but I'm going to ask DH to do it when he gets home, so I can take a 20 minute power nap… I'm just exhausted.
readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:44 PM

hope it gets better for you - today was another busy day for me at work and the three boys

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:47 PM
My back ois hurting so bad I have to remind myself that breathing is important so do it!
chefmartha
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:50 PM

It was fine between the time the girls left for school and the time they got home. Then it sucked until the youngest decided to go upstairs to her room. Middle daughter and son also went upstairs and they are all quiet. Mind you they are all adults but the girls are still in High School and our son is still with us do to being unable to find a job since moving up here with us. I am so ready for the youngest to graduate and the oldest and youngest to get jobs and move out. Life would definitely be less stressful.

meandmyboys124
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm having the same kind of day except now the older two are home and are being monsters!
The one who in potty training pooped on the floor in his room and rubbed it into the carpet. I'm trying to get it clean but they keep getting into things
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)