Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

season 3 is back on of

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Chicago fires. On nbc at 10pm. My hubby and i love the series and i can say we are addicted to it. I am hoping to be able to stay up through the new episode and not fall asleep.

Anybody else watching?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope, couldn't get into that one. I'll be watching a new one called "Forever".
djamommyoftwo
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Me either, I usually like shows like that though. I watched "Forever" last night and I like it so far.

Quoting KyliesMom5: Nope, couldn't get into that one. I'll be watching a new one called "Forever".
.PinkSunshine.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:05 PM

no

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Whatshisface, the star of that show, is dreamy!! I enjoyed the series premiere!

Quoting KyliesMom5: Nope, couldn't get into that one. I'll be watching a new one called "Forever".
kfonseca
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM
I would love to watch it tonight but it's on at the same time as Sons of Anarchy:( so I'll catch Chicago Fire on Hulu tomorrow!
KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Yeah, me too. I was expecting it to be one I would like. But I enjoyed watching Forever last night so we will see.

Quoting djamommyoftwo: Me either, I usually like shows like that though. I watched "Forever" last night and I like it so far.

MamaTwinkleA
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:08 PM
This is what I am looking forward to as well. I hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:09 PM
No arguments there.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Whatshisface, the star of that show, is dreamy!! I enjoyed the series premiere!

KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:10 PM
I hope not. I enjoyed it last night.

Quoting MamaTwinkleA: This is what I am looking forward to as well. I hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)