Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't like it... leave!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies
15 moms liked this
http://www.rightwingnews.com/america/college-student-told-remove-american-flag-balcony-offend-foreign-students/

I am so sick of us having to bend over backwards for everyone else. If your offended by my flag, how I dress, how I talk, or anything else I do. Go the hell back where you came from
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smvrn20
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I doubt that is true, considering the source.are you also one of those people who wants everyone to learn 'American'?
Cmgmqmmom
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Ignorant. Everything about this article and also your response.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this
So we should be forced to hide who we are to keep these people happy? Screw that

Quoting Cmgmqmmom: Ignorant. Everything about this article and also your response.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:05 PM
That just happened to be the one I got to work to post. There were several of the same story. Plus similar. This walking on glass gets old.

Quoting smvrn20: I doubt that is true, considering the source.are you also one of those people who wants everyone to learn 'American'?
engel
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:05 PM
The story was on NBC news this morning or I wouldn't have believed it either.

Quoting smvrn20: I doubt that is true, considering the source.are you also one of those people who wants everyone to learn 'American'?
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Why is it ignorant?  Just curious...  If it were true, that would be ok with you?

Quoting Cmgmqmmom: Ignorant. Everything about this article and also your response.

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM
I hope that's not true. But wouldn't surprise me. There are people who want to change everything about this country
smvrn20
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Were all flags removed, or just this one? Was it a privately owned complex?

Quoting engel: The story was on NBC news this morning or I wouldn't have believed it either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Right. They come here and want to make our country how theirs was. Yet they ran from theirs because of violence or something that wasn't working. Heard a news report about them protesting in Britain and flat out said wherever they are, if it's not Islamic law they do not abide it. They don't have to abide our laws.

Quoting januaryqueen: I hope that's not true. But wouldn't surprise me. There are people who want to change everything about this country
Steph84FL
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Wouldn't bother me...but I'm accommodating that way. I'm also not proud to be an American...lucky maybe...but not necessarily proud
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)