Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He thought I was pregnant! ?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM
  • 11 Replies
I asked my DF if he was running out to the store as we were sitting down to dinner. He said he wasn't sure and asked why. I said no biggie, I'll talk to you after dinner. We let the dog out and he asks "is everything okay? What's going on?" I was kinda o.O at this point and just said I was going to have him pick me up some apple cider vinegar. He laughs and tells me he thought I was about to tell him that I had implantation bleeding and was pregnant, that I needed him to pick up a test.

Lmao I had a big hearty laugh at him. Paranoid much honey?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Michaelsmom0522
by Jimbobsmistress on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol my dh doesn't even know what implantation bleeding is.
yksmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Tell him you want it for heartburn. Gotta have a natural remedy ... Just in case...
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:14 PM
I'm an over sharer with him. He knows a lot about woman bodily functions than I ever think he wanted to

Quoting Michaelsmom0522: Lol my dh doesn't even know what implantation bleeding is.
Michaelsmom0522
by Jimbobsmistress on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:16 PM
The last thing I explained to mine was the 'vagina' boogers I get when pregnant lol that was it for him.

Quoting Glitchtastic: I'm an over sharer with him. He knows a lot about woman bodily functions than I ever think he wanted to

Quoting Michaelsmom0522: Lol my dh doesn't even know what implantation bleeding is.
waddellfamily
by *NuTTerBuTTer :)* on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Oh nice that was too funny!! Gave me a good laugh for the night
HeavenonEarth81
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:01 PM

wtf are vagina boogers? LOL! I'm pregnant and I don't have anything resembling green snot coming out

Quoting Michaelsmom0522: The last thing I explained to mine was the 'vagina' boogers I get when pregnant lol that was it for him.
Quoting Glitchtastic: I'm an over sharer with him. He knows a lot about woman bodily functions than I ever think he wanted to

baby development

Michaelsmom0522
by Jimbobsmistress on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Lol not green. Just the stretchy stuff.

Quoting HeavenonEarth81:

wtf are vagina boogers? LOL! I'm pregnant and I don't have anything resembling green snot coming out

Quoting Michaelsmom0522: The last thing I explained to mine was the 'vagina' boogers I get when pregnant lol that was it for him.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Lol. Oh man. Terrible mental image. Gaaag

Quoting HeavenonEarth81:

chairhead28
by Kris on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Men are silly.
CAT_NIP
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Haha! Mine too. Way too much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)