Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if your kid comes in my yard

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
One more time and kicks my kid again and trys to bully my kid again,I will go out and kick your kid then I will drag your ass up and down this street.No reason for your 12 year old to be picking on a 6 year old......what would you do if this was happening because I'm on the verge of gettin physical
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Oh yeah, a 12yo would accidentally end up on the ground. Oops!
unbreakable307
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

set up a sprinkler with a remote and then turn it on whenever this kid comes near ur property

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:39 PM

I would not get physical. I might call the cops if the situation really got that desperate.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Did you tell the little shit to knock it off?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Right!! I'm so doing it

Quoting Danesmommy1: Oh yeah, a 12yo would accidentally end up on the ground. Oops!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Yes

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Did you tell the little shit to knock it off?

PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be a very ticked off mama bear and I'd be marching my happy ass over to the parent's house.

Foolynroo2
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Put up a fence,

put a lock on your fence

watch your kid

Go talk to the kids parents

Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Call the cops.

This happened to my next to oldest nephew. When he was a kid, about Jaidyns age ( shes 8 ) there were some kids who would bully the hell outta him. They were at least 16 because they drove. I talked to their parents several times, but they blew it off saying that boys will be boys.

My nephew was playing in the yard one day, and these boys came flying down the road. They passed, came back, and stopped. R ( my nephew ) got up to come to me ( I was on the front porch about 10 feet away from him ) and the kid driving backed up, got his back tires in the loose gravel, and revved his truck. R got peppered hard with gravel. I got the kids tag number, and took a video of them doing it while I ran to R to grab him up. The boys flew in the truck and burned rubber peeling out when they saw me running.

I called the cops. Didn't hesitate at all to do it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:43 PM
2 moms liked this

At the age he is he knows better and is doing it because he honestly believes that because of his age no one can stop him. If his parents aren't doing anything walk over and tell them if it happens one more time you will file assault charges and have him arrested. It sounds harsh but if you lay a hand of any kind on this SOB you will be the one to go to jail. I hate to say call the cops but in all honesty if the parents won't do anything then take it to the next level and have him arrested.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)