Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I can die happy, my goal in life is fulfilled!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
my teenage daughters friends think I'm cool!! Apparently because I walked by and kicked her this morning and asked her " haven't you learned to forge my signature yet?" When she asked me to sign her PE log.
***disclamer she goes to a charter school that is k-12 grades I was there because I had to talk to my first graders teacher I don't hang around my
9th graders school until she goes to class.

*** edit. Also this was sarcasim I couldn't care less if my kids friends think I'm cool.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nebcutie
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Lol my dd's friends like me too! Taking it why it lasts!!
PollyPockette
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Awesome.
zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:58 PM

LOL my daughters laugh at the fact that I call her a little ingrate.  LOL  My daughter, 15, said her life was complete because she FINALLY saw a man driving a powder blue Bug.  She's a strange one lol

Vindictive421
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Lol
boys2men2soon
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:02 PM

LoL!   Enjoy it while it lasts!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:16 PM
My oldest daughters friends like me because I feed them and also I mess with them but I spend a lot of time with them because I'm a crazy band mom.

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

LOL my daughters laugh at the fact that I call her a little ingrate.  LOL  My daughter, 15, said her life was complete because she FINALLY saw a man driving a powder blue Bug.  She's a strange one lol

zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:22 PM

It's so easy to be the "cool" mom with my daughters friends, they are just awesome.  Her friends crack me up!  They are just as looney as she is.  I love it. 

Quoting LCWAmommy: My oldest daughters friends like me because I feed them and also I mess with them but I spend a lot of time with them because I'm a crazy band mom.
Quoting zacmacsmomm:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:27 PM
I'm pretty sure they go through the lunch line at band stuff just waiting for me to say something. Usually it's in my "lunch lady voice" and
Something like "quit sassing me and eat your veggies!!!" Lol. But most of her band friends are kids she's known since elementary school too. Or one of her friends said "guess how it got to Practice today" all excited unicorn was not the correct answer lol, she got her permit and was way excited.

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

It's so easy to be the "cool" mom with my daughters friends, they are just awesome.  Her friends crack me up!  They are just as looney as she is.  I love it. 

Quoting LCWAmommy: My oldest daughters friends like me because I feed them and also I mess with them but I spend a lot of time with them because I'm a crazy band mom.
Quoting zacmacsmomm:

zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Too cute.  My daughter has her permit too.  SCARY!  But she's doing really well.  One of her best friends she's had since she was 3 or 4.  They live 3 houses down from me :) 

Quoting LCWAmommy: I'm pretty sure they go through the lunch line at band stuff just waiting for me to say something. Usually it's in my "lunch lady voice" and Something like "quit sassing me and eat your veggies!!!" Lol. But most of her band friends are kids she's known since elementary school too. Or one of her friends said "guess how it got to Practice today" all excited unicorn was not the correct answer lol, she got her permit and was way excited.
Quoting zacmacsmomm:

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)