Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't make him happy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
I've been with my bf for 6 months now.
I do everything he asks me to which isn't much but he really wants to do anal. I can't do it. It hurts so much I cry and scream, begging him to stop. I wanna do this for him but at the same time I wanna tell him hell no! He does get frustrated with me when it comes to anal.
I don't know how to make him happy I guess.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrissara1011
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:13 PM
10 moms liked this
How about u buy a dildo and ram it up his ass and when he complains start bitching at him and ask him how it feels...no one joukd make u do anything u don't want to do or make u feel bad about it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Some asses aren't made to stretch or he's doing it way wrong.

Use TONS of lube. Make sure he goes SLOW and have him... wiggle it. Yes I know that sounds crazy, but it worked for me with an ex who was rather blessed. Be relaxed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't think I could be with someone who gets "frustrated" at me not wanting to do a particular sex act. That's not okay with me, and it shouldn't be okay with you either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I actually have thought of that! He claims he won't make me do anything I don't wanna. But then gets frustrated with me. He tries to be gentle and says it isn't a big deal but then he won't talk to me for awhile and is obviously upset!

Quoting chrissara1011: How about u buy a dildo and ram it up his ass and when he complains start bitching at him and ask him how it feels...no one joukd make u do anything u don't want to do or make u feel bad about it
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
2 moms liked this

It makes you cry and scream in pain and he still wants to do it?

I think you need a better man.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Have you told him it hurts way to much and that is why you don't want to do it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:16 PM
I don't think he is doing it wrong. We use a ton of lube and he does go slow and is gentle with me. But fuck! It hurts so bad! He is very blessed as well. And wiggle it? Lol I can have him try that.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Some asses aren't made to stretch or he's doing it way wrong.

Use TONS of lube. Make sure he goes SLOW and have him... wiggle it. Yes I know that sounds crazy, but it worked for me with an ex who was rather blessed. Be relaxed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:17 PM
It's not okay with me but I feel like I can do this one thing for him.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't think I could be with someone who gets "frustrated" at me not wanting to do a particular sex act. That's not okay with me, and it shouldn't be okay with you either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Um... you should RUN run run leave.  He is using you for the sex you are oh so freely giving him.   Sex doesn't mean LOVE. He doesn't love you.  RUN RUN leave NOW..... sex is NOT a good basis for marriage. It's NOT.

He is using you are YOU are allowing it.  Don't be so desperate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:18 PM
It may help. Or start with some anal play... butt plugs to help you adjust.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't think he is doing it wrong. We use a ton of lube and he does go slow and is gentle with me. But fuck! It hurts so bad! He is very blessed as well. And wiggle it? Lol I can have him try that.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Some asses aren't made to stretch or he's doing it way wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)