Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes ......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Sometimes I just want to be the psych mom. The one who hunts down her daughters x and bitch slaps him for spending countless hours with our family while he was getting busy with another girl then finally coming clean when she was coming home from college to celebrate his birthday at a surprise party she planned with his mom.  Then when I am done with him I am moving to the guy who has psychologically abused my other daughter for over a year. I don't know how or why but she is letting him into her life again. I am not sure which one needs the bigger wake up call, him as the abuser or her as the one who keeps allowing him to do it. So if there's anything left in me after those 2 then I am going postal on another guy for hacking a daughters facebook via her phone which he stole and posting a fake sexual conversation which was seen by her entire family.  So yes sometimes I wish I was not the well raised politically correct appropriate mom, but instead a badass who had the guts to act on her fantasies.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)