Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How About MYOFB once in a while.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
So, I've been taking of my two nephews. Ever since my sister committed suicide, which was five years ago. Their father, (my ex BIL) has no rights to them, he's not allowed around them, even lay eyes upon them until they're 18. Let's just say he's an alcoholic, Drug using, abusive asshole.

Ever since my sister's suicide, he's been in and out of jail. Last time he was arrested for physically assaulting his current girlfriend, sending her to the hospital. (Small town, don't live there but work there.)

Lately word has gone around XBIL was DEMANDING to see his kids. I ignored it because it's over my dead body that man will set foot around them. So like in every small town, there's that bitch who can't mind her fucking business even if her life depended on it.

She came to me at the grocery store, with a snippy tone saying: Well looks like **** wants to see J and B. Why are you being such a bitch? He's their father after all, at least that's a man you could hold down...

My jaw hit the floor, I answered:
Why are YOU being such a bitch? Everyone knows there's not a man you don't hold down, isn't that why your Dh is leaving you?

I just left her there, just picking her own jaw off the floor. BAM BITCH! Learn to keep your trap shut next time. Lol, never felt this bad ass like this.

Bitch'll learn hopefully.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrsmoonbeam
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:56 PM
If the bitch comes back around she would be picking her theeth off the ground.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Serves the slut right, good for you for telling her off.

Random side note- that is one aspect of small town life that I don't miss.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Meh a simple "It's none of your business" would have done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:13 PM
I have raging pregnancy hormones, took me everything NOT to do that. But if she dares come back with that shit, someone WILL have her teeth knocked out.

Quoting mrsmoonbeam: If the bitch comes back around she would be picking her theeth off the ground.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I hate it too, thats one of the reasons why I moved away too. But being in a small town is also what keeps me here.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Serves the slut right, good for you for telling her off.

Random side note- that is one aspect of small town life that I don't miss.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, but hormones got the best of me. I've also been wanting to tell her off for a while... Oh well, what happened, happened. Can't go back.

Quoting thenameshailie: Meh a simple "It's none of your business" would have done.
MeAndTommyLee
by Angie on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Well you stunned her into place for a while. Forget about her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Oh I wish, she's like a Cockroach. Hard to get rid of and hard to kill. (SO came up with that one lol)

I may get some peace for a while.

Quoting MeAndTommyLee: Well you stunned her into place for a while. Forget about her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)