Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

effing bm

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Nothing specific, I just loathe that she breathes. She is a deadbeat fucking lunatic who will never pull her head far enough from her ass to make a change.

I wish she would move to a very distant country so I would never have the worry of running into her accidentally.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smvrn20
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsmoonbeam
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Bitter much?
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Wow in feel sorry for the kids involved!
Sad!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Quoting mrsmoonbeam: Bitter much?

Yep. Bitter is correct. I won't even try and say it isn't.

But, when you have a deadbeat parent that won't follow any rules, and because of that gets their parental rights all revoked, then blames you for their actions, talks shit about those taking care of her children, in a small town I might add, refuses to pay child support, yet brags about everything expensive she buys, while we are scraping by, and when she leaves her children broken both physically and emotionally for us to pick up the pieces, yes that can cause a slight bitterness.

I have seen the pain my s kids have been in.

I have seen them grow beyond that pain, only to have their bm do something stupid to interject herself in our lives and start the pain all over again.

I have seen them go from confused, to hurt, to missing their mom to never wanting to see her again.

So, yes, bitter. I am bitter that she can do that her children and not give a damn.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Sorry she sucks. 

viv212
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:12 AM
She broke them physically?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

But, when you have a deadbeat parent that won't follow any rules, and because of that gets their parental rights all revoked, then blames you for their actions, talks shit about those taking care of her children, in a small town I might add, refuses to pay child support, yet brags about everything expensive she buys, while we are scraping by, and when she leaves her children broken both physically and emotionally for us to pick up the pieces, yes that can cause a slight bitterness.

I have seen them grow beyond that pain, only to have their bm do something stupid to interject herself in our lives and start the pain all over again.

I have seen them go from confused, to hurt, to missing their mom to never wanting to see her again.

So, yes, bitter. I am bitter that she can do that her children and not give a damn.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

No step kids here!!!!

I don't know how people deal with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Quoting hopeful_leslie: Wow in feel sorry for the kids involved!
Sad!!

Yea, and that may be a hit on me, but that's why I typed into Mc, rather than spewing it to my s kids.

I love my s kids, I am the only mother that's been in their lives since I became a part of their lives. So seeing the pain she has put them through really hits hard in my heart.

I wish I never had to dry another eye because of that she devil.

Notice I didn't with her dead? That's because that would cause more pain. I wished her far away because as of right now she is in the same town and the kids randomly see her, just out and about.All that does is start the pain over again, so if she was far away, at least that wwouldn't be the case anymore.
BrookSunny
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Change your focus
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Quoting viv212: She broke them physically?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Her now ex abused them. Part of what caused her to have all rights revoked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)