Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HAVE NO SYMPATHY

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
...for people who complain about a damned speeding ticket or a suspended license due to driving drunk.

Just found out a friend of mine died because some fucking moron decided to do both of those things. Her and her fiancée were pronounced dead at the scene. From being rear ended by a drunk speeder.

If you speed, you are an asshole. If you drink while intoxicated, you are an asshole. And if you do both, you're not just an asshole but a fucking moron. There's a special place in hell for you.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smurfette1903
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I agree.
myflowerasd
by 💖~Skunk~💖 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:40 PM
I agree.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend and her fiancé.
tashibaby
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Why yes I do drink while intoxicated.

On a serious note I agree.

Quoting Anonymous 1: ...for people who complain about a damned speeding ticket or a suspended license due to driving drunk.

Just found out a friend of mine died because some fucking moron decided to do both of those things. Her and her fiancée were pronounced dead at the scene. From being rear ended by a drunk speeder.

If you speed, you are an asshole. If you drink while intoxicated, you are an asshole. And if you do both, you're not just an asshole but a fucking moron. There's a special place in hell for you.
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree, i also have no sympathy for people who break the law repeatedly then complain and act like the police are out to get them when they get arrested
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)