Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want your old body back!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I gave birth to our 2nd and last child a couple of weeks ago. Dh is already complaining about my body!

But heres the thing! I only gained 4 lbs and am now down 26 after giving birth! Dh wants my old "cuddly" body back! I was heavyset when I got pregnant and would like to continue losing weight!! But hes saying now that my arms and legs are too skinny and im bony. Im not though!!! I am 179 lbs now. On a 5' 6.5" frame, thats not exactly small! How do I get him to see that Im not happy with my weight and want to lose ut when he wants my old body back???
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Bump!!
Lindalou907
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Is he heavy?

Mummy2Connor
by Karissa on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:22 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Not at all! Thats what is weird! I mean hes not rail thin but not big either.

Quoting Lindalou907:

Is he heavy?

zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Some men like bigger women.  I dunno what you would do.  Maybe just remind him of the health benefits of loosing more weight. 

lalaballet
by Wrapper on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Pics? I'm just curious. I've been losing and am 170-173 at 5 6.5
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

His number one concern should be your health. It sounds like you're doing the right thing for you, so you can grow old as healthy as possible and meet your great grandkids.

SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Sounds like he's hiding some insecurities.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Its just weird though! Hes always known that im not happy with my weight. I had actually been trying to lose when we found out I was pregnant. And he was ok with it. Now all of a sudden he isnt anymore??

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

Some men like bigger women.  I dunno what you would do.  Maybe just remind him of the health benefits of loosing more weight. 

BEXi
by BEXi on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:28 PM
I would tell him he should be happy no matter what weight you are.

I was 5'6" and 117 before pregnancy. Only 17 weeks pregnant and have gained 30lbs. My husband loves the extra weight ive put on but he also loved my skinny body too.

Some guys prefer thicker women, but like I said, he shouldn't be giving you a hard time. Do YOU like your weight? What you want is what matters most.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)