Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy tummy - before and after

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Have you gotten rid of your saggy 'mom stomach' through diet and exercise? I am looking online for before and after pic without success. I just want some motivation and to know it's possible. I am starting a clean eating and exercise routine next week in an attempt to tighten my tummy up a but and be more fit. Mine is not horrible by any means, I just have that 'pooch' right in front and a little sag under my belly button. If you have gotten rid of it non surgically post before and afters here if you would like to share. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:39 PM
I had no sag, just love handles.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I was able to get rid of it after kids 1 and 2. Now after kids 3 and 4 I find myself 60 lb over weight.
mybumblebe
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM
I shrunk back within a week. I guess it depends your body before you got pregnant too because I'm petite and have always been thin without paying attention to what I eat or working out. But even if you don't return right away, if you work on it you'll bounce back!
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope.  I had extra skin before I had DS from being over weight as a teen.  That little sag isn't going anywhere without being forcefully removed lol.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

DomDuck
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:52 PM

did you have a csection? i did and i have the "apron" as they call it. it will be hard to get rid of (unless youre my sister or sister in law.....ugh)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:02 AM
I did not have a c section. I have 2 kids, 9&1.5. After my oldest I bounced back pretty quick. After my youngest not so much. I am 5'5 and weight like 143.. So I'm not super over weight. Id like to lose probably 15 ponds and then tone. But I want to know if the damn pooch will go away. Ugh. The sag under my belly button is very little and honestly if that never went Away but I had a flat tummy everywhere else I would be okay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:03 AM
My mom had 5 kids and her stomach is flat and stretch mark free. I thought I would inherit the good genes but apparently not. Ugh. Some are just lucky ....

Quoting DomDuck:

did you have a csection? i did and i have the "apron" as they call it. it will be hard to get rid of (unless youre my sister or sister in law.....ugh)

DomDuck
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:48 AM

why dont we ever fall into the lucky some category? i made it 38 weeks in my first pregnancy with zero stretch marks and got them at the very end! SUCH a disappointment. I have a feeling if i were to get my belly SUPER flat they wouldnt be as noticeable (they arent as bad as some ive seen on here) but ive never been one to really exercise to death l,ike my sister so i think they are staying. and now im pregnant again so i just have a feeling theyre going to explode with this one.good luck!!! please post your amazing results and give me hope! haha

again, i dont know if you had a csection, but before i got pregnant i was googleing exercises specifically for csection pooches. maybe do the same since some will target that specific area.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My mom had 5 kids and her stomach is flat and stretch mark free. I thought I would inherit the good genes but apparently not. Ugh. Some are just lucky ....
Quoting DomDuck:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:49 AM
I had a tummy tuck. Bump for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:49 AM

No. I lost the weight, but my stomach was still a little loose. It actually looks better when it's filled out a bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)