Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm bored

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:52 AM
  • 9 Replies
Dh and I are going to see that new movie 'fury' on Friday, other than that and work I don't have a lot going on.

Ideas?
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Sex and alcohol

BrookSunny
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:59 AM
While that usually works, I wanted to try something new. Lol!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Sex and alcohol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Lol. That can be to finish the night then. Dh and I like to go bowling or miniature golfing when we have time alone. A little friendly competition. Last weekend we played laser tag and I whipped his butt!

Quoting BrookSunny: While that usually works, I wanted to try something new. Lol!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Sex and alcohol

BrookSunny
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Good idea, maybe a game of pool and some drinks.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol. That can be to finish the night then. Dh and I like to go bowling or miniature golfing when we have time alone. A little friendly competition. Last weekend we played laser tag and I whipped his butt!

Quoting BrookSunny: While that usually works, I wanted to try something new. Lol!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Sex and alcohol

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I want to see that movie.

DS has a birthday party to go to this weekend. It's at a laser tag park, so it'll be fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Sounds like fun. We also just like to drive around new areas. Just get in the car and go wherever. I hope you guys have a good time!

Quoting BrookSunny: Good idea, maybe a game of pool and some drinks.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol. That can be to finish the night then. Dh and I like to go bowling or miniature golfing when we have time alone. A little friendly competition. Last weekend we played laser tag and I whipped his butt!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Sex and alcohol

mary716
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:03 AM
I'm a boring person. I read when I'm bored lol
BrookSunny
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:03 AM
We do that sometimes too! Those are our most fun times.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sounds like fun. We also just like to drive around new areas. Just get in the car and go wherever. I hope you guys have a good time!

Quoting BrookSunny: Good idea, maybe a game of pool and some drinks.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Sex and alcohol

BrookSunny
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Awesome! Have fun : )

Quoting Danesmommy1: I want to see that movie.

DS has a birthday party to go to this weekend. It's at a laser tag park, so it'll be fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)