Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you tried the Ipsy glam Bag?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
What normally comes in it? Is it worth $10/month?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
You get 5 products and a makeup bag. You do a quiz and they send you things that *might* match up with your quiz results.
Things like hair spray, facial cleansers, eye liner, mascara, blush, eyeshadow, foundation, perfume, lipstick, lip tints, chapstick, lotion, suntan oil, etc.
Some are sample size, some are a bit bigger than sample size, some are full size.
I'm getting my 4th bag tomorrow. I've received more things that I don't use than what I do use, but it's okay, I have friends that will use it. I love the things I get that I will use. I've found that they are getting better with sending what I will use when I review the products I get in my bags.
Some people love it, some people hate it. Some people expect to only get what they want, and that's not how it works.
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:18 PM
It's worth ten dollars, that's nothing. I just hate when they send hand cream but I enjoy it overall. I get ipsy, boxycharm which I love, canceled Beauty army, it was shitty.
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:19 PM
My sister gets it and usually gets pretty cool stuff that's well worth the $10
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:19 PM
yep, it's hit or miss and I don't think they pay attention to the quiz that you take.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You get 5 products and a makeup bag. You do a quiz and they send you things that *might* match up with your quiz results.
Things like hair spray, facial cleansers, eye liner, mascara, blush, eyeshadow, foundation, perfume, lipstick, lip tints, chapstick, lotion, suntan oil, etc.
Some are sample size, some are a bit bigger than sample size, some are full size.
I'm getting my 4th bag tomorrow. I've received more things that I don't use than what I do use, but it's okay, I have friends that will use it. I love the things I get that I will use. I've found that they are getting better with sending what I will use when I review the products I get in my bags.
Some people love it, some people hate it. Some people expect to only get what they want, and that's not how it works.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:21 PM
I love mine, I've found some amazing products. It's well worth the $10 IMO.
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Definitely worth the $10. Even if you don't like the products, they all cost more than that retail. I have a friend who also gets them, so we can trade things we won't use. You can also get discounts on products you want more of.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I have gotten mine for the last three months and love it. You get five different products each month. I have found some new ones I really like. I feel it's worth $10.

AJandJDsMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I'm going on my 4th month, should be receiving my bag on Monday.  I've gotten a couple things I would have never tried had I not subscribed to Ipsy and I LOVE the items.  Thebags you get are cute.  But you have to go into it knowing you may or may not get things that are for you.  I will either give the stuff to friends, or there was an item in this months that I did not get, that I really want to try, and someone else received, and they want something that I go that they didn't...so we will be trading those items.  It's fun and a nice little treat/suprise each month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)