Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The other post got me thinking, is this trashy too?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I just read the post about wearing PJ's out in public. While I don't wear my PJ's to the grocery store or anything, I do wear them to let the dog out in the morning. Do you think going out of the house in PJ's is trashy no matter what? Or just if you're actually going somewhere?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Walking outside in your pjs to let the dog out or get the mail or the paper is completely different than going to a store or something.  You're good. :)

.PinkSunshine.
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM

nah that's fine to me. You're right in front of your house.

AHmom103
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:14 AM

As long as you're on your own property, wear what you want. I'd prefer you at least have the essentials covered if you're standing where I can see you, but other than that, who cares. But of course, I'm one of the ones who wears my pjs when I let the dog out, and when I watch my daughter get on the bus.

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:14 AM

No. You can wear what you like on your own property without being trashy. Getting 'ready' to let the dog out in the morning is ridiculous imo

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:14 AM
2 moms liked this

The only person I know who regularly wears pajamas/sweat/slippers/uggs is also a multi-millionaire so I find this idea hilarious.

3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I think whenever somebody compares another human being to garbage over superficial reasons, that's trashy. But then I just did it myself! No...I'm not using superficial reasons. My reasons have more to do with character rather than who's wearing pjs where.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Personally, I don't have a problem wearing them to the mailbox or for a quick run into the store....I live in a tiny town and most everybody has done it.  

MommyAnnaBanana
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:15 AM

I don't think it is trashy to let your dog out in pajamas. But for myself personally I would only go out in the backyard.  I won't even answer my front door if I don't have a bra on. 

MommyAnnaBanana
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:17 AM

The lady that lives across the street from my mother goes out to get the mail in just a tee shirt. It isn't a pretty sight. 

Quoting AHmom103:

As long as you're on your own property, wear what you want. I'd prefer you at least have the essentials covered if you're standing where I can see you, but other than that, who cares. But of course, I'm one of the ones who wears my pjs when I let the dog out, and when I watch my daughter get on the bus.

TableFor8
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:18 AM
You can be naked under a robe for all I care. It's your property.people are fickle
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)