Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Effin SLOBS!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM
  • 15 Replies
I was heading to the gym & Candy Cane Park w/ my 2 y.o., & for some reason this one light we were stuck behind just would NOT turn green, so people started turning right & going down this side street instead.

I get nearvous about unfamiliar routes, but I just plugged my destination into my Garmin to make sure I'd still end up at the right place, & along the way, I see this AWESOME park, better than the one we were headed to.

So we get out, & it is the BEST park we've ever been to! I wish I could post pics, bit for some reason my phone will let me post photos to F.B., but not here.

There's this one cute little playhouse looking structure with a little table & bench chairs, & some slobs had a nice little picnic in there & did not bother to pick up after themselves.

There's strofoam plates, half full Coke cans, coke spilled on the table & spainish rice everywhere! I cleaned it as best I could with my last baby wipe & purell spray, but this kind of disregard just really ticks me off!
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Some people are entitled jerks, soo sad

RockMyBliss
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM
That's disgusting! The worse I have seen is an open poopy diaper on a bench at a very popular local park. I wanted to puke.
loisl25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM
True. :/

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Some people are entitled jerks, soo sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM
That is gross, but are you sure they were through eating? Any chance they were still in the park with intentions of coming back to their spot?...
loisl25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM
EWW!

Quoting RockMyBliss: That's disgusting! The worse I have seen is an open poopy diaper on a bench at a very popular local park. I wanted to puke.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate when people do crap like that.

loisl25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM
No. It:s not lunch time yet, & spainish rice & coke is not really breakfast fare, plus they still have not come back around looking for it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That is gross, but are you sure they were through eating? Any chance they were still in the park with intentions of coming back to their spot?...
embrigmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

I hate when people can't pick up after themselves.

mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I can't stand stuff like that. I always clean up after the little ones and the big ones always clean up after themselves. Teaching your children that their trash is someone else's problem is exactly why kids are growing up to be lazy and entitled!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
People can be nasty.

I only asked that because DH and I take our kids to the metroparks for breakfast sometimes and leave our things at the table until we're ready to leave.

Quoting loisl25: No. It:s not lunch time yet, & spainish rice & coke is not really breakfast fare, plus they still have not come back around looking for it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That is gross, but are you sure they were through eating? Any chance they were still in the park with intentions of coming back to their spot?...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)