Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does She Want You To Be A Stay At Home Mom?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Do you think your child wants you to stay home with her?

Do you want your daughter to be a stay at home mom?

At the end of the day the decision is done by a grown woman and mother.Not a daughter or child.

A daughters decision to be a SAHM.Is her own decision for her family when she herself becomes a mother....

A moms decision whether she can or wants to be a SAHM is her own personal decision.You dont know someones circumstances.Why judge?Worry about you and your family.

Give the SAHM shit a rest all ready and get back to work.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Ok
.PinkSunshine.
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM

I don't have any "hers". Why do some of you assume that we all have daughters? Damn it

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I know for a fact my son likes me staying home. I have brought the subject of my returning to the workforce up just recently and he made it known that he likes me here. We took a family vote and I was the only one who voted for me returning. 

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM

My children do want me to stay home with them. I dont care if they decide to or not. 

AlleyCat08
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I agree, it is a personal choice.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

My girls love me being home with them...that said, I don't care what they decide with their spouses after they are married. If they work, that is great...if they stay home, that is great. It is more important to me that they are happy in their relationship with their spouse and they are doing what works for their families..

I think this "mommy war" stuff is ridiculous. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

mommieof38829
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Well no I don't think my son will want to be a stay at home mom
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Eh, give it a day or so and they'll move on to food stamps or abortion or something. We go through cycles here in mc.
ragdoll7777
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I don't know why women fight about this; you do what you want and sometimes what you HAVE to do, in my case, I gotta work and my dd, she'll like me to pick her up earlier and not have to be in after school til 5 pm but I gotta work so it is what it is. I pick her up earlier whenever I can and then when I do, she tells me I interrupted her game with her friend, lol so whatever; I don't stress it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)