Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession time, lets hear it!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM
  • 13 Replies
What's something you do/say/share.. anything with your S/O that you would find disgusting with anyone else? (Besides sex)
Mine is: My husband leaves his toothbrush in the shower and I'm too lazy to remember to get mine so I just use his!
What's yours?
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FPE.903
by Faith on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Bump!"
FPE.903
by Faith on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Bump bump bump
FPE.903
by Faith on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Bump bump bump
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Dh and i have very little shame with each other. We talk about bowel movements, lady problems, embarrassing bodily functions, etc. I got a zit on my butt when I was pregnant (not a usual thing for me) and had to have dh look at it.
FPE.903
by Faith on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Haha, we are the same way minus the bowel movement talk. He talks about his but I just can't bring myself to even admit out loud that I poop haha. I'm not shy about ANYTHING else though.

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Dh and i have very little shame with each other. We talk about bowel movements, lady problems, embarrassing bodily functions, etc. I got a zit on my butt when I was pregnant (not a usual thing for me) and had to have dh look at it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:34 PM
We pop eachothers pimples........ We're that close/open with eachother
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Right after s2bx and I got married, he dropped his tooth brush in the toilet then used mine. I flipped out. I can not stand to use(or for someone to use my) toothbrush or underwear. I don't care if they've been washed or not. If they have been worn be someone else, I won't use them. When s2bx used my toothbrush, I used one of those wisp things and went to the store to buy a new one. I also won't use someone else's razor. I share drinks and food with nearly all of my friends and family but, toothbrushes, undies, and razors are personal products.

I can't think of anything non-sexual that I only do with SO that's gross with other people. I've seen women get boogers off their SO's noses(like he had a hanger and she "got it" for him because he was driving or something) but, that kind of stuff is gross too. The only people I do that stuff for are babies. I'm a very private and independent person. I take care of my nasty maintenance and and past and future SO's will have(or have had) to take care of their own.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:37 PM
We pop each others zits and peel skin if the other is sun burnt. We've performed "surgery" on each other to dig out in grown hairs in the unmentionable places. We're very open and there isnt much we dont share.
FPE.903
by Faith on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
We do the same thing! I have an odd almost borderline obsession with getting his so when ever he sees one on me he gets all excited since I do it to him all the time haha

Quoting Anonymous 1: We pop eachothers pimples........ We're that close/open with eachother
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:40 PM
When Dh and I were dating we used to share our drinks and by share I mean he'd take a sip then give some to me from his mouth lol we did that with every drink we had lol especially milkshakes lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)