Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yeah im totally the one to blame.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

i had no idea what my dh was planning yesterday,he let me sleep in(im usually up to take sdd to school) when i did get up he left Disneyland tickets on my nightstand. so i go down stairs and see him and the kids getting ready to go,i asked if sdd was going to school and he said "no i called already and told them we were going on one last trip before the new baby comes" ok whatever,he called and theres no issues. so i get dressed and we go,have a blast,dh actually went on the rides with the kids(he's terrified of roller coasters) and we get home at 10.  sdd and ds went right to bed,i woke them up a couple minutes later then normal and took them to school this morning. when i get home whos blowing up my house phone? sdds mom throwing a fit about us taking sdd to Disneyland yesterday.....this was all on voicemails btw, she then started saying "your stupid whore couldnt leave dd in school,she HAD to take dd out" blah blah blah blah.....i didnt call the school,i didnt plan the trip,i didnt do anything,dh did all that and the school didnt care,asked for no notes,is allowing her to do make up work from yesterday. so i dont see how any of this is my fault.....but i'll let her blame me.....

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:12 PM

bump

katydid150
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Just ignore her. 

redo
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM
It is super annoying but par for the course. Do not buy into that drama or it will make everything worse for both yourself and the kids. That being said, if it gets to a point where you need to stand up for yourself, absolutely do so! You are not a whipping boy or a doormat.. And should be treated with respect. As long as it remains mostly harmless, just stupid, let it be. But if it crosses that line, put an end to it.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Didn't your husband communicate with her? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Just ignore her and let your DH deal with her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Quoting brettsmomma:

its not her time so why would he talk to her? we didnt leave the state,we didnt change her appearance dh doesnt have to talk to her

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:35 PM

*shrugs  it was just a question.. Regardless of the answer she needs to learn how to communicate better and stop blaming you for everything. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting brettsmomma:

its not her time so why would he talk to her? we didnt leave the state,we didnt change her appearance dh doesnt have to talk to her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:38 PM

It's just easier to blame you but you know it's bs so ignore her.  Your husband made the plans and the phone calls and she probably knows that but can't blame him so she's taking her anger out on you.  I'd block her from your phone if you didn't need her to be able to contact you when you have sd. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:42 PM
I'd bust that crazy bitch in the mouth for calling me a whore. Fuck that noise.
Shadowed_Star
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gods!!! How horrible of you and your husband to take her child to Disneyland!!! Im calling CPS!

Lol sorry you have to deal with that crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)