Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Wal-Mart story!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

I had a very long shopping trip yesterday (4 hours to get everything on my list).  I was sitting in the back by the restrooms and customer service taking a break.  This very young guy comes up.  He was there to pick up a site-to-store order that his mother apparently purchased for him.  They get his information and find the order.  He tells them, "She wouldn't tell me what she bought, so I'm kinda really excited about it."  The associate goes in the back to bring the order out and comes back out with 3 different boxes of Trojans.  I snickered a little bit.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
morgiefae
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM

HAHAHA!!!!!

tiffluv81
by BBW on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM

hahahahaha to funny lol THE TROJAN MANNNNNN

Mommy-n-Me
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Love this!!!

KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM
hahahahaha
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Lol aww poor dude. He probably thought it would be something else. Although I do think it's funny how you had to take a break from shopping lol I've never herd that from walmart shopping
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:32 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a coworker give me condoms as a gag baby shower gift. 

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:35 PM

As of today, I'm 37 weeks pregnant.  I've been in a bit of a haze about this whole pregnancy and I don't really have a lot of stuff prepared.  Yesterday was spent getting a new crib mattress, things for the birth kit, some newborn onesies and other baby things, the regular grocery shopping for the week, as well as an extra week's worth of groceries for prepping and putting in the freezer so I don't have to do a whole lot of kitchen work after the baby comes.  I filled one cart beyond overflowing, went through the checkout, put the stuff in my car, and went back in for round two.  Like I said, it took about 4 hours to get everything.  My hips were killing me by the time I got home and I really didn't want to put groceries away.  I'm just glad I had something in the crock-pot because there was no way on God's green earth was I going to cook after all of that.

Quoting mommybear91: Lol aww poor dude. He probably thought it would be something else. Although I do think it's funny how you had to take a break from shopping lol I've never herd that from walmart shopping

mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Ooopoohhhh lol I'm 29 wks and good god my hips hurt so bad I want to cry when I turn over in bed. And I hate when my shortness of breath happens bc it's so hard doing anything. So trust me I know how you feel. I have to go to Walmart later that will take awhile for me to.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

As of today, I'm 37 weeks pregnant.  I've been in a bit of a haze about this whole pregnancy and I don't really have a lot of stuff prepared.  Yesterday was spent getting a new crib mattress, things for the birth kit, some newborn onesies and other baby things, the regular grocery shopping for the week, as well as an extra week's worth of groceries for prepping and putting in the freezer so I don't have to do a whole lot of kitchen work after the baby comes.  I filled one cart beyond overflowing, went through the checkout, put the stuff in my car, and went back in for round two.  Like I said, it took about 4 hours to get everything.  My hips were killing me by the time I got home and I really didn't want to put groceries away.  I'm just glad I had something in the crock-pot because there was no way on God's green earth was I going to cook after all of that.

Quoting mommybear91: Lol aww poor dude. He probably thought it would be something else. Although I do think it's funny how you had to take a break from shopping lol I've never herd that from walmart shopping

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Yep.  Have to be careful about turning over in bed.  If I do it wrong, that little joint in the front of the pubic bone pops and that hurts.

Quoting mommybear91: Ooopoohhhh lol I'm 29 wks and good god my hips hurt so bad I want to cry when I turn over in bed. And I hate when my shortness of breath happens bc it's so hard doing anything. So trust me I know how you feel. I have to go to Walmart later that will take awhile for me to.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Dh doesn't understand that pain so when k get up slowly he keeps asking what's wrong? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yep.  Have to be careful about turning over in bed.  If I do it wrong, that little joint in the front of the pubic bone pops and that hurts.

Quoting mommybear91: Ooopoohhhh lol I'm 29 wks and good god my hips hurt so bad I want to cry when I turn over in bed. And I hate when my shortness of breath happens bc it's so hard doing anything. So trust me I know how you feel. I have to go to Walmart later that will take awhile for me to.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)